part 1

It was a cold, windy day. Sheldon was riding on his bike when he saw a girl he liked. He turned to the girl. "hyoiyioyy!" Screamed sheldon from the top of his lungs (WHATS GOING ON AND I SAID HEHYEYEYEY HEYEYEYYEY I SAID HEY A WHATS GOING ON!!). The girl stopped and staired. "erm, exsqueeze me, but what the sigma??". SUDDENLY Izuku Midoria swings in to save the girl but the French catch him befrore he can and they cut he's head off with a guillotine 😔. Sheldon walks down the road and turns to cross it bit the green man wasn't there so he got hit by a car, my car, I ran him over. Then Ryan gosling saw so he called the amber lamps and sheldon made it to hopital ♡. When he was at hospital, he went to the bone room where they stick his bones back together with pritt stick but his doctor there was caninle. He turned to look at caninle but could only say "AAAAJHHHASGFAFGGHHHHHAAAAAHHHHH." this is because they forgor to put him under anaesthesia before cutting into him and that, but caninle was understanding "its ok shelly" he saysed with endearment before holding a pillow over his face which caused sheldon to almost died.  But they done the operation good and shelly was like "thanks Dr caninle. You saved my life, 4/5 stars." caninle looked at him "WHAT THE FUCK AM I MEANT TO DO TO EARN 5 STAR." shelly then grabbed him by the arm and started scratching at the walls, "suck my motherfucking poosay." Suddenly, caninle dragged sheldon all the way to his cardboard box on the duel carriage way which acted as his home. While they were there, they Netflix and chilled and by Netflix and chill, I mean clawing at the walls and throwing snails at the bus.