1

At 4:30 in the morning my alarm went off blaring into my ears causing me to wake up and throw my phone cross the room. I stand up and stretch before walking over to where my phone fell and looking at the time knowing its another early morning to get ready for work.  I put my phone on my desk and walked over to my bathroom to take a shower so I felt clean for the day, knowing I would sweat during the day from the heat of the L.A. sun. 20 minutes later I get out and throw on my black short sleeve, form fitting work short with my kaki skirt. where it was so hot during the summer I either wore my shorts or my skirt to work so I wouldn't die from over heating even though I worked inside. 

I sat down at my desk and looked at my phone while I grabbed my makeup bag from under it. I still had 35 minutes to be ready and leaving. I had to be at work by 5:30 so I did a basic face of makeup consisting of mascara, eyeliner, a small amount of blush, and some highlighter. I put the bag back where I got it and stood up to go sit down by my room door to put my white high-tops on. 

I walked out of my room and into my the room next door to wake Sarah up so she could get ready for her job as well. She works for a music studio across from the café I worked at, it was basically perfect. On my breaks I would take her coffee and chat for a moment then walk across the street and finish my shift. And when she got out she'd come sit with me and wait some of the time.  As I shook her awake I spoke quite loudly, "Sarah! awake up hoe you gut shit to do!" She rolled her eyes and I laughed and told her I was off and she waved standing up and checking her phone.  I walked through our apartment and out the front door locking it and closing it behind me so no one could come in while Sarah was alone. 

I got to the parking lot and threw my things into my front seat and adjusted my mirrors and threw my hair back into a high pony. I started the car and started the drive to the café where I was to spend the next 10 hours, the best part being I was off for the next few days after the shift. About 5 minutes of driving later I was there, I unlocked the doors and walked in turning all the lights on making the magic of the café come back to life. I turned on the open sign and walked back behind the counter ready for what the day might hold.

At around 8 that morning a boy with straight hair came in, it wasn't busy but it wasn't packed either. "good morning! what can I get you?" I asked the boy while I fixed the ordering tablet. "good morning to you to! I need 5 lattes and I think that's it." the boy replied. I gave a smile and placed the order now having to get his name so I could call when it was ready. "And the name for those?"  "Zach please." He gave a small smile and I fixed the name giving a nod and he walked away. I prepared the coffee's for him and placed them in a tray so he could carry them. "Zach!" I called, hoping to signal the boy that his order was ready. Thankfully he heard me and got them giving me a thank you and heading out of the doors just like he did when he came in. 

Around 3:30 not many people were inside anymore except 2 regulars who had just finished. as they walked out I turned the sign off and grabbed a broom and started to clean so I could lock up for the day. As I finally locked the front door and put the keys in my purse I heard my phone buzzing. It read Madre  which is what I call my mom, I answered and started to walk to my car. "Hey mom what's up?" I asked, "Not much just calling to check in on you since I haven't heard from you in a little bit." As we talked I ended up getting in my car and making it home as she wished me a good night and hung up. Hearing from my mom was the only thing that could ever give me a reason to go back to Oklahoma. I didn't have anything there anymore but I still had the family that raised me and my best friend who I just so happened to come with me on the life journey. 

I opened the door to the apartment and put my stuff on the counter and just laid down in the floor of the living room. "Bug what the absolute fuck are you doing?" Sarah asked laughing while I was face down on the cold floor. "well Sarah I'm currently thinking of my life choices while my best friend laughs at me." I rolled over and smiled standing up. "how was the studio today?" i asked walking to the fridge to grab a diet cherry coke. "same thing everyday... But a group of boys came in today!" she practically screamed and I covered my ears. "ohhh, where any of them cute?" I asked as I sat on the counter next to her chair and waited for a response. "you know it! they were our age two! that's the best part!" She smiled. I shook my head and we talked for a few hours before I dismissed myself giving her a hug and heading into my bathroom to shower from working. I got out and it was around 9. Usually I'd stay up but I was extremally tired today for no reason. I crawled into my bed and plugged my phone up laying it on the night stand. laid  there for a few minutes before falling asleep in the comfort of fresh pajamas and warm sheets.

A/N: Hoiiii so this is going to be a book I update when I can. I get really busy with school and I constantly get hurt or sick. But I promise to update at least 3 times a month at the least. If I don't fulfill what I said I'm so sorry. I promise I'm making this book to the best of my abilities. 

Much love and see you guys later my monkeys<3

Words:1,118 :)