Chapter four

Joeys POV.
I can't wait till dinner. is really like to
Know more about her. she seems really nice and she's absolutely beautiful.
" So y/n what time do you want to leave for dinner?"
"Um 7:00 sounds fine."
"Ok great! I'll tell sawyer"

Your POV.
I'm so excited for dinner. Joey is so cute! He seems really nice. We are heading out to go to dinner at 7:00 so I better start getting ready.

Finally I'm ready! Wow it's 6:30?! I'm early. I'm wearing a loose crop top with my high waste skinny jeans and my black leather high heels. My hair is down and curled. My makeup is just foundation and a basic winged eyeliner. Now I'm just waiting on Joey to drive us there. We are going to Olive Garden for dinner. Joey has never been there surprisingly.

Joeys POV.
It's 6:30 and I'm getting dressed. I'm going to wear my regular skinny jeans with my blue button up shirt and the shoes I'm wearing are my fancy black shoes. I forgot what they are called. haha. Now I'm ready! Ah I'm so nervous. I walk in to the living room to see y/n on her phone sitting on the couch. She is so beautiful.
"Ready to go?"
" Yeah let's go"
We go out side to the car and I open the door for her.
" Haha thank you. Your such a gentlemen."
"Haha your welcome y/n"
Her laugh was so cute. She is amazing. Wait am I falling for her?

Your POV.
Joey is finally ready and we head out to the car. Joey opens the door for me. he is so cute and adorable.
He told me that sawyer was going to meet us there. I haven't met sawyer yet. I wonder what he's like.
Sure enough we get there. Before I could un do my seatbelt Joey got out of the car and opened my door for me once again. He is such a gentle men.