Chapter 3

I wake up at 11:00 and make myself some breakfast. then I hop in the shower to start getting ready. I blow dry my hair and curl it. I put on my favorite pink floral dress and my white wedges. Kalel is already up and ready before me so we headed out the door to joeys.

We finally arrive. why am I nervous? Ugh whatever. "Hey Kalel! You must be y/n. Come on in!" Wow he's really cute. What are you thinking? He's probably going to be your roommate! " So I'm just gonna ask you a couple questions and make sure your like not a psychopath, haha. So do you have a criminal record like have u committed a crime or anything?"
" No, not at all."
" Do you mind me vlogging or anything?"
"No, Kalel and Anthony do it all the time. I'm used to it."
He continued to ask questions and everything cleared out!
" Well your our new roommate! You can start moving in whenever you want! You will be in the room beside mine and across from Sawyers."
"Wow! Thanks. I'll start tonight."
" To celebrate me, you and Sawyer are going out to eat Tonight where ever you like!
" Thank you. you are really nice."
"Haha thank you."

JOEYS POV.
Wow! She's really pretty. and she seems really nice. Joey come on! You can't like her! You just met her! Stop it.
I'm really happy she's going to be our roommate rather than some weird scary person. Phew!