Chapter eight

Your POV.
I woke up to the smell of bacon. I turn to the clock on the desk beside the bed and see that it's 9:00. Ugh why did I wake up so early. Whatever. I get up to go to the bathroom to see what I look like. Ugh my hair looks terrible. I decided to put it in a messy bun and just go on with it. I walk into the kitchen to see Joey making eggs and bacon. Yes! Food!
"Good morning Joseph!" Then I give him a peck on the cheek
"Good morning y/n! I'm making breakfast. Do you want some when it's finished?"
"Yes please!"
"Ok, do you want a smoothie too? I'll make you one if you'd like." He says with a cheeky smile.
(Neither of them are British. Idk why I said cheeky haha.)
"Um sure thank you babes."
"No problem! So what do you want to do today? I was thinking we could film some hunger craft videos, I mean only of you want to."
"Yeah we can! I love hunger craft!"
"Really? Awesome! I haven't played in a while though I can barely remember how to play."
"Haha well we are going to team up and kill everyone else."
"Fine with me! But if it comes down to the two of us I want a fair fight ok? No giving in because I'm your boyfriend."
"Haha ok Joey."
"Alright the food is done! I'll make us some smoothies. What do you want in it? We have strawberries,bananas,kale,mangos,blue berries, raspberries, celery, and asparagus." Joey says while looking around the kitchen
" I would like..... strawberries,bananas, mangos and raspberries please."
"Ok! I will have the same but I will add my protein powder. Would you like vanilla or chocolate?
"Um vanilla."
"Alright. Let's make it!"
                      About 20 or 30 minutes later they finish their breakfast.
"That was really good Joey thank you!"
"Your welcome. I'm glad you liked it."
"So what do we do now?"
"We could play hunger craft."
"Ok let's do it!"