Love and Care.

V's POV

" babyyy.. cuddles please..? " i said, clinging onto her like i was a needy koala.

" no babe, im cooking. do you want the good to be burnt? " she said, cooking the dinner that we were gonna eat soon.
" you know that you could just wrap my jacket around the pillow and pretend its me? simple. " she added. she was so smart! this is why i love her.

" ... alright, youre so smart! i love you. " i said before going to my room, grabbing her motorcycle jacket and wrapping it around the pillow and hugging it, it smells like her..
i smiled, nuzzling the pillow more, eventually. i got to sleep.

J, who was done, goes to my bedroom and knocked on it. she came in, seeing me sleep peacefully. she smiled warmly. i can feel her presence when im still unconscious.
she fixed my sleeping posture and tucking the blanket onto me so i won't get cold.

despite her toughness, she was soft whenever im not looking at her. thats... sweet.

J goes out and closed the door shut gently. getting the newly cooked dinner and making sure they wont get eaten by rats or bugs.
she looked around for something to do, until she remembered that its my birthday in the next two days. so she planned a birthday surprise for me so she can get all the things she need. she listed it on her phone and searching for the recipe for my favorite dessert. tiramisu and cupcakes. especially the strawberry choco cupcakes. J smiled warmly, thinking about whats gonna be my reaction.

the next day.

J's POV.

" good morning, sweetie. " i said, smiling and serving you some sandwich with bacon and eggs, sliced chicken and a side of bread.
" eat well. "

" awhh! thank- "

i quickly cut her off.
" oh, and the eggs are runny, just the way you like it. "

" wait.. really?! thank you so much! i love you.. i love a gentlewoman like you.. " she said, tackling me and hugged me tight, peppering my face with kisses.

" ahah!- babe your breath!- " i said, smiling a bit. i was a bit overwhelmed by the amount of pecks she gave me. well.. not her morning breath. but the kiss? worth it.

" hah- sorry.. i just.. y'know! i love you so much! even my words cant express it! " she said. smiling.

" yeah, yeah.. i love you too. but go on, eat. fill up the big stomach of yours. " i snickered.

" HEY! I-I AM NOT THAT HUNGRY! " she said. pouting and puffing her cheeks, putting her hands on her face.
" lister here, miss. dont call me that or ill lick your pussy! got it? "

well.. thats hot. but im sure that she will enjoy the taste of my cum..~

" ah.... is that so hm?~ " i said, my voice husky from desire.
" i would like you to lick my cilt, i dont mind~ " i teased.

" wha- you jerk!- "
" don't say that!~ " she said, nuzzling onto me and hitting me gently.

" mmm... "
" sorry then, miss. " I smirked softly.
" not my fault that your so.. cute. " I teased.

" jerk.. " she said as she hit me again.

meanwhile, N's Pov.

" fuck, fuck, fuck.. we got caught, Mrs.Doorman. " I said, looking at her with a look of panic.

" wait what? we got caught? how!? " she said.

" I don't know, besides. I'm sorry, very sorry. maybe it was.. shit. i-i left a blood mark on the way here. "

" I'm.. very sorry. I should've look at the trunk before driving away. I promise I will do my best to not let us get into jail. "

To be Continued.

_____________________________________
y'all sorry for the short, long published chapter uh, cause of my homework and intrams, I'm sorry and I'll try to keep up on my tracks and schedule. ill upload more early.
- Author :3