Chapter 2

Chapter 2

"Babe I swear, it wasn't me!" Jared tells me, his body trembling with fear.

I don't know what to do. I'm frozen in shock. Every bone in my body is telling me to run, to get out of here. But I can't move. I've never seen a dead body before, except for on TV. It's way worse then you think it is.

"Allison say something!" Jared says

"What did you do?" I say, not looking up at him. I quickly pull out my phone and call 911.

"Allison please, believe me. I didn't do this!" He cries out

911 what's your emergency?

I look up at Jared's desperate face. He would never do something like this... Right?

"My boyfriend and I found a body." I say closing my eyes

What is your location?

I tell the operator our location and hang up.

Oh my god. What if Jared killed this guy. What if I lied and he really is a murder? No, Allison! Stop thinking crazy.

"Jay." I say

He looks up at me with tears in his eyes and then I know for sure he's innocent.

"Tell me what happened." I say

"I forgot to give this dude the keys back to the jet ski, so while you were in the bathroom I ran over here to give it back and he was laying on the ground. I ran over to him and slipped on the knife that was used and picked it up. And then you came. I didn't want you to see this." He says not making eye contact with me

"Are you stupid? Why the fuck did you touch the knife?" I yell at him.

"I-I don't know. I didn't think about it. I was just scared."

"So you put your finger prints on the damn knife."

"Yeah..."

Oh god I'm in love with an idiot.

☠☠☠

The police finally arrive and we get in a police car to let them do their jobs.

An over weight police offer approaches us. I roll down the window in the car so he can talk to us.

"We're going to need you guys to come to the stations for some questions." He says

I almost gag cause his breathe smells like rotten eggs and he reeks of body Oder.

"Dude you reek." I say cover my nose "Not sure I want to come to the station if you're going to be there." I say

"Excuse me young lady that is no way to talk to a police officer." He says angrily

I look to see the police officer is about to leave so I quickly say.

"Sorry, I'm a very honest person. But seriously dude take some time In the morning to brush your teeth and take a shower. It would really mean a lot to humanity." I quickly say before driving off. I can hear him yelling in a distance.

Hahahahaha.

☠☠☠
We arrive at the police station and as soon as we walk in, everyone looks at me and Jared.

"Piss off." I say annoyed. They all put their heads down.

"Watch your tone." The police officer says and starts the leads us down a hallway. I was going to stick my tongue out at him when I heard a TV come on from across the room.