Prologue

Prologue

Let's just say, you shouldn't do anything I'm about to do in this book at home. I'm about to tell you a top secret story about how I tried to break my boyfriend out of prison. Was I successful?

That's for me to know and for you to find out.

☠☠☠

To be honest, I could be nice if I want to. But I chose not to because I hate people. Well at least all the people at my school. My school wasn't your typical cliché high school where you have the mean girls and shit. No, my school was perfect. Everyone was nice. Too fucking nice. Everyone was so nice to the point where if you were insulted by someone, it was in a nice way. It was like everyone was a robot being controlled by someone.

So I guess you can say I was the "mean girl." I didn't try to be I just had a bad attitude. It all started freshman year when the most popular/nicest girl in school, Amber, invited me over for a sleepover at her house and "accidentally" dyed my hair bright orange. She acted all sorry and nice about it but I saw through her bullshit.

Well I mean maybe it was an accident but I lost my temper anyways. Let's just say I gave her that nose job she always begged her rich parents to get.

So from then on everyone feared me which meant they stayed absolutely away from me, which is what I wanted anyways. I didn't care about having friends in high school because 90% they don't last once you leave. So yeah, I was a junior with no friends.

There was only one person I could stand in my home town and that was Jared Hill. He was my best friend ever since birth and when we were 14 we fell in love. We dated for 3 years after that and then the unexpected happened.

The guy I planned on marrying one day got arrested and sentenced for life in prison for murder.

I know Jared he would never do something like that... right? I had to do something about it. So I devised a plan with no help from anyone whatsoever.

I decided to break my boyfriend out of prison, move to a different country, and start a new life. Seems far fetched doesn't it?

That's because it is.

A/N: New Story! Would you keep reading based on this prologue? Let me know by commenting and voting and I will update it! xoxo

Sav