❁The Right Choice❁

Requested by: [I'm really sorry, but I forgot who had asked me to write this oneshot. If you're reading this, here you go sweets! I'm sorry it was a bit late tho *pout*]

Oneshot-11
CEO and PA AU

Words: 2220

♡*:....:*♡

Kim Seokjin strode into the sleek, modern lobby of Jin-Hit Entertainment, his polished shoes clicking against the marble floor. The morning was like any other—a crisp suit, a freshly pressed tie, and a mind already running through the day's agenda. The elevator doors opened with a quiet ding, and Seokjin stepped inside, glancing briefly at his reflection in the metal doors.

"Looking sharp as ever, Mr. Kim," a familiar voice chirped from beside him.

Seokjin turned to find Kim Namjoon, his personal assistant, standing there with a wide grin. Namjoon was dressed impeccably, as always, but there was something casual in the way he wore his tie slightly loose and his shirt sleeves rolled up. His eyes twinkled with mischief, and Seokjin could already feel the headache forming.

"Good morning, Namjoon," Seokjin said, pressing the button for the top floor. "You're here early."

"I wanted to make sure everything was perfect for your arrival," Namjoon replied, leaning slightly closer. "And by 'everything,' I mean me."

Seokjin rolled his eyes, but the corners of his mouth twitched upward. "Well, it's nice to see your ego is still intact."

"Always, sir," Namjoon said with a wink. "But seriously, you have a full schedule today. I've already arranged your meeting with the marketing team, prepared the presentation for the new investors, and scheduled your lunch at that fancy place downtown you like."

"Efficient as always," Seokjin said, genuinely impressed. "You're good at this."

"I'm good at a lot of things," Namjoon said, his tone playful. "But I'm especially good at making you smile."

"I'm not smiling," Seokjin replied, his voice stern, though he was fighting to keep a straight face.

"Not yet," Namjoon said confidently. "But the day is young."

The day progressed with its usual rhythm—meetings, phone calls, emails. Seokjin was used to the constant bustle, but what he wasn't used to was the way Namjoon had a knack for making everything less mundane.

During a particularly dull meeting, Seokjin's phone buzzed with a message. He discreetly glanced at the screen and saw a text from Namjoon.

"How is the meeting? On a scale of 1 to 'Please end my suffering,' how bored are you?"

Seokjin suppressed a chuckle and quickly typed back, "I'm at the 'When is this going to end?' level."

A moment later, another message appeared. "I have coffee waiting for you. Consider it a bribe to survive the rest of this."

True to his word, when Seokjin returned to his office, there was a steaming cup of coffee on his desk, along with a note that read, "For the best boss. P.S. You're also the best-looking boss, but I didn't want to make this too obvious."

Seokjin shook his head, picking up the cup. He knew Namjoon was teasing, but the compliment still made his heart skip a beat. It was becoming harder and harder to brush off the way Namjoon's attention made him feel.

A few weeks later, Seokjin and Namjoon found themselves on a flight to Daegu for an important business trip. It wasn't unusual for Namjoon to accompany him on such trips, but this one felt different. Maybe it was because they had been spending so much time together lately, or perhaps it was because of the way Namjoon seemed to be looking at him during the flight.