Chapter 1 - The Bar

It was was quite an exciting summers day in 1789 Salzburg, Austria. The bar was rather lively as news had spread that famous composer Ludwig Van Beethoven was to visit their town that day on 22nd July. As Mozart sat at the bar piano playing music, the swinging doors jolted open and he stopped. Everyone stopped and stared as Beethoven confidently trudged in, or what looked like it when actually he was quite nervous.

"What's so shocking?" Beethoven asked shakily, "Is my massive 'flute' too bewildering for you!?" He clenched his 'pedals'.
The people stared for a moment but then cracked up laughing; some where still laughing about it hours on.
'Good, that'll distract them for a bit whilst i get comfortable,' he thought as he sat down by the counter top.

Ofcourse, Mozart eager to meet him, sat down next to him.
"Would you like a drink? I'll pay if you like," Mozart offered.
"Sure!"
"Two pints of beer please barkeep". They got talking and suddenly hours had passed. "Right, I should be off," said Beethoven.
"Oh come on Ludwig, one more pint!" Mozart slurred and stuttered.
"I really should go now".
"Wait, you've just got here, you'll have no where to stay. Could I offer you a room at my home, the inns here are awefully pricey."
"Ok, why not! Exiting the bar, they could hear people still chuckling at Beethoven's joke.