𝑻𝑾𝑶

𝑭𝒂𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒊𝒂𝒓 𝑭𝒂𝒄𝒆𝒔

𝑳𝒆𝒏𝒐𝒓𝒂'𝒔 𝑷𝑶𝑽I got back last night before Jordyn came home from work

𝑳𝒆𝒏𝒐𝒓𝒂'𝒔 𝑷𝑶𝑽
I got back last night before Jordyn came home from work. So luckily she wouldn't have seen the blood stains on my clothes. I did tell her what happened that night though, mostly because I wanted to mention how crazy it was that the guy she thought was an absolute creep the other night was actually an officer. Although she was mostly caught up on the fact it could have been nearly me, and gave me a short lecture on staying off my phone near the roads. Honestly, she acted more like a mum than a bestfriend to me sometimes.

However I purposefully left out the way the police officer's eyes made me feel, or how the tension between us felt so strong for just strangers. Jordyn would think far too much into it if I told her, and probably try to find all his socials, whether he's single and who his friends are. I'll probably never even see Spencer Reid again, and I don't want Jordyn trying to force something that I'm not sure if I'd even want. There's a big jump between simply finding a man attractive and wanting to start a whole life with them. I definately wasn't ready for that, especially when I still have dreams about my ex.

"Right, I'm off to work now Nora! I'll be back about six again," Jordyn calls, giving me a small wave as she heads for the door.

"No worries. See you later," I called after her as she headed out the door.

"Love ya!" She close the door with a loud thud, and left me in the silence of my own thoughts. I picked up my notebook and laptop, shoving them into a bag and throwing it over my shoulder. I planned to go get some writing done today, as I only got an hour or so in before I fell asleep yesterday. I glance at the boxes I still haven't fully moved in as I go to leave. I'll do it later, I promise myself again. I walk to the coffee shop from the other day, as I feel it'll be a good way to get a feel of the place whether I get the job or not. Besides, a morning coffee and pastry seemed to be calling my name.

I pause in front of the shop and stare at the road where the accident happened yesterday

I pause in front of the shop and stare at the road where the accident happened yesterday. I stare at the side of the road where Dr Reid had gazed right into me, and the corner he dropped me off at. But the memories are quickly wiped away when a woman barges past me, as I'd paused in an inconvenient spot in the middle of the pathway. I walk into the coffee shop and place my bag and laptop on a table by the window to save myself a seat, and go up to order.