The Boiled One pt 3

The next day UwU skibidi toilet chan went to her school with a happy aura surrounding her. Her night with The Boiled One had been fantastic and he'd even had been nice enough to let her move again. However the second she saw one of her bullies, A popular girl called Amelia her expression soured.

"Hey loser!" Amelia says nastily. "H-h-hey Amelia!" says UwU skibidi toilet chan back while shaking. "You look stupid" Amelia says. UwU skibidi toilet chan feels her depression coming back "o-ok I guess that's fair..." she says while trying not to cry.

Then, The Boiled One came along "Don't talk to my Queen that way!" he says. Amelia cries and runs away after seeing how awesome, smegsy and buff he is.

"th-th-thank you Boiled One senpai!" UwU skibidi toilet chan says shyly while blushing. The Boiled One walks off into the distance dramatically.

"T-thank you!" she says while pulling a strand of hair out her face shyly. Later that day nobody picked on her, they were far too scared of her and her alpha pookie boyfriend grrrrrrrr.

After getting As in all her subjects because she's a nerd UwU she goes home to The Boiled One and they make out aggressively once more.

"I-It feels so nice to finally be loved..."she stammers out and he groans in response. "let's be together forever!" 

(to be continued...)