Characters

Elena Gilbert " you're such a bitch!"Jenna sommers  " I'm so lucky I have you" Caroline Forbes " she listens to me Elena unlike you!" Jeremy Gilbert " I love you mom" Bonnie bennet " you're a witch too?" Matt Donovan " thank you Rosie for letting ...

Jenna sommers  " I'm so lucky I have you"
Caroline Forbes " she listens to me Elena unlike you!"
Jeremy Gilbert " I love you mom"
Bonnie bennet " you're a witch too?"
Matt Donovan " thank you Rosie for letting me see the true side of Elena"
Vicki Donovan " shut up you perky little bitch I can see who I want and I'm not a drug addict anymore Rosie got me off and reminded me how much life means"

Kol mikaelson " you're so fascinating darling" Klaus mikaelson " you still surprise me love"Stefan salvatore " you helped me learn control I don't need to be scared anymore"Damon salvatore " you made my humanity come back and helped me fix my rela...

Klaus mikaelson " you still surprise me love"
Stefan salvatore " you helped me learn control I don't need to be scared anymore"
Damon salvatore " you made my humanity come back and helped me fix my relationship with stefan I love you for that"
Finn mikaelson " you are absolutely exquisite"
Elijah mikaelson " I have finally found you my love  after a thousand years my family will be pleased"
I forgot picture of Rebekah but yeah.
" oh you poor girl destined to be with my brothers for your whole life."

" I love you Jeremy" " shut the fuck up Elena your " friends" only hang out with you because they're scared" " you're my best friend Caroline" " I am a witch I also have a bit of wolf" " No I'm lucky to have you Jenna you're like a mom to me"" I'm...

" shut the fuck up Elena your " friends" only hang out with you because they're scared"
" you're my best friend Caroline"
" I am a witch I also have a bit of wolf"
" No I'm lucky to have you Jenna you're like a mom to me"
" I'm glad you've turned around Matt"
"I love you Vicki you're basically my sister"
" I didn't know vampires were so hot"
" this is my 1 year old daughter Angela, Angela Jenna Gilbert"