After the masquerade

We get back to the Salvatore house and Jeremy is pacing around he sees me and runs into my arms "mom you're okay" I hug him back "of course I'm okay honey" I turn to Elijah who is shocked " he's biologically my brother but I raised him so I adopted him" he nods and I take Angela from him " I think you need to go to bed sweetie" she nods " I'm tired mommy" I smile and take her upstairs changing her into her pyjamas putting her in bed and I kiss her forehead tucking her in, I go to Damon's room and put on my pyjamas making my way downstairs.

I go downstairs seeing Jeremy with his head on stefans chest watching tv with Damon and Elijah on another couch with a spot in the middle so I sit down there getting Angela's bag and pulling out her family portrait " what's that babe?" Damon asks ...

I go downstairs seeing Jeremy with his head on stefans chest watching tv with Damon and Elijah on another couch with a spot in the middle so I sit down there getting Angela's bag and pulling out her family portrait " what's that babe?" Damon asks "it's Angela's family portrait I don't know a lot of people on there" he looks questioning and takes it from me " I don't know any of them" he hands it back to me I show it to Elijah he takes it from me looking shocked " I know all of these people" I look at him " well great who are they?" My brothers Niklaus,kol,Finn and my father mikael I don't know why he is here he's not a good man" " grandpa mikael is a good man daddy Elijah nana Esther is a bad woman" I hear a shout and see Angela on the stairs with her stuffed dog " come here baby" I say with my arms open. She runs into my arms and onto my lap "how do you know these people honey?" " I saw them all in a dream mommy we were all happy" I still dream of them all but daddy Elijah I talk to them" " how baby?" Damon asks " I think of them every time I go to sleep mommy" " okay baby tonight when you go to sleep can you think of them and mommy also daddy Elijah?" "Mhm I will mommy" " ok let's get you to bed then" I look over and see Stefan and Jeremy asleep and Damon covering them with a blanket. I take Angela to her room Elijah following kissing her forehead tucking her in then leaving shutting the door behind me " come with me Eli" "Eli?" He asks I hum " a nickname" I open the door to Damon's room and find him in the bed waiting for us, I hand Elijah some spare clothes and show him the bathroom walking over to the bed and getting in the middle with my head on his chest I feel arms around me before I drift off to sleep.

Dream:
I hear Angela talking to someone as I look around trying to find out where I am I see 1 man in very olden day clothes, 1 man in 90s clothes and 2 in modern day clothes " And then we drive home and I stayed with daddy Elijah the whole car ride" I hear Angela say as I walk around a corner all the people look up including Angela " mommy! It worked!" She shouts running into my arms I catch her laughing " hey baby who are these people" she points to a guy with long brown hair and olden day clothes " that's daddy finn" she moves onto the other guy with short brown hair " that's daddy kol"  then the next one has blonde hair blue eyes and plaid pyjamas " that's daddy nik" then the last guy looks a lot older than the others " and that's grandpa mikael" i look at her shocked "they're real and not pretend oh wow" I hear a voice behind me " they are very real sweetheart meet my family" I turn and see Elijah. He comes up to me putting an arm round me. "Well I was going to call you niklaus and tell you about our mate but as you can see I was too distracted" I turn to him with a smile that slowly fades " woah I'm sorry wait what OUR mate!".