Mills & Boons 7 : Temporary Girlfriend

Hello everyone...

How are you all?

Thanks to all for voting and commenting on the previous story. Twin Series 6 : Forbidden To Her (Posted on 11. Oct. 2024)

This story should ideally, come under the twin series but then I got the idea for this story from reading a synopsis of one M&B book. Hence in this category. Sorry, don't remember the book title, the synopsis had something like, a girl cheats the hero using her twin sister/heroine's identity and the hero going after the heroine thinking her to be the culprit. So, I kinda...

 So, I kinda

P.S: this story has a similarity to Forbidden To Her. But don't worry, this story is not angsty, it is crazy and illogical. So, please don't take the story seriously.

 So, please don't take the story seriously

Word Count 19145

Rishabh leaves his laptop bag on the table and sits on his chair, fighting sleep. He sighs as he stifled a yawn. He leans back in his seat and decide to close his eyes for a few minutes. He hears the door open and sees Trishna walk in.

"Congratulations, Rishabh." Trishna tells him, smiling ear to ear.

Rishabh gives her a half smile and closes his eyes. "Thanks."

"We should have a party."

"Once the merger is official." Rishabh replies. "Wake me up in 10 minutes."

"Oh that too... a very good day for you." Trishna cheekily says.

"I've a meeting in 20 mins."

"Yeah, because you want to go on a month long vacation and you asked me to cramp in all important meetings." Trishna reminds him.

"It is Dadu's first death anniversary." Rishabh reminds her.

"Yes. But you should be jumping with excitement regarding your achievement."

Rishabh opens one eye at her and tells her. "Get out."

"What kind of attitude is that?" Trishna asks him.