Untitled Part 3

『♢— Re:Vale 』

﹄

________________________________________________________________________________

Ever since then, the letter has been consistently sent, but more properly looking. And Banri has more than enough cute bunny stickers as a collection.

The letter he received the first time had no name, and the content of the letter was but a short passage. Almost everything written down in the letter however are praises for the songs and their singing.

"Thanks to your music and singing, I finally understand what people mean when they say that music is the strongest form of magic. All the negative thoughts I had before were easily washed away and I couldn't help but focus on nothing but your song. You guys are amazing! I can't wait for your next performance so take care of your health and do your best(≧∇≦)/"

Ban laughed at the doodle the first time he saw it.

Yuki didn't want to read the letter so he kept it for himself, but deep down Banri is elated that he was able to keep it. Yes, he may have gotten a lot of fan letters before but this person complimented hard for the songs he and Yuki wrote together and it's the best compliment he'd ever received so far.

Just for this, he separated the bunny sticker letters from the other letters, both kept in different boxes and yet both boxes were almost full of letters. That itself speaks volumes of how much support they had received from this "bunny sticker" anonymous writer. Some would say she became a dedicated fan after the first performance she attended.

'Man, I really want to meet this writer soon! ' He thought before heading to bed.

"Damnit you brat! How dare you make eyes on my girl! ""Hey! ""I told you it's not like that! "

"Hey! "
"I told you it's not like that! "

Currently, Yuki is being manhandled by a guy and Banri had to hold the other guy back to avoid Yuki getting hurt while another girl— the guy's girlfriend attempted to hold the guy back from hitting Yuki too.