Untitled Part 2

♢- The First

Early October, in the year of the Re:Vale band debut...

(L/n) (Y/n) [N/n] - 15 years old
Sunohara Momose [Momo] - 14 years old(15 by 11th November)
Orikasa Yukito [Yuki] - 15 years old(16 by 24th December) .
Oogami Banri [Ban] - 17 years old.

﹄

________________________________________________________________________________

The world is slowly dying to gold and amber. The leaves fall and dance along with the breeze as the temperature gradually decreases. Used to be the rows of green trees now are vibrant colors of red and wilting. The air is crisp, giving them chances towards people to showcase their winter outfits before it truly begins.

And here we are again, with our dear (Y/n) donning her winter sailor school uniform and bundling herself with her signature cardigan but with a scarf wrapped around her neck for extra warmth. Genuinely speaking, it's not that cold but she loves the extra comfort.

She breathes deeply and slowly, taking in the exquisite sight in front of her. Though that's not where her destination is, she didn't mind clearing her mind and resonating with nature. She pulled out a crumpled paper in her skirt pocket, showing a poster- specifically a band poster.

"Band, huh? " she mumbled, eyes resting on the picture printed on the poster. The band consists of four people, a drummer, a bassist, a guitarist, and a vocalist. But two people are holding the mic, so perhaps there are two singers in the group. The bassist and drummer don't seem to stand out well, unlike the other two.

The most eye-catching member would be the vocalist, with his short glistening silver hair topped with some white strands. His eyes are sharp, spindle colors with a beauty mark under his left eye. His stage name is Yuki.

Her (e/c) darted toward the person next to the vocalist. His blue whale hair is slightly longer than the other guy, but unlike the sharp vocalist, he seemed much kinder. His stage name is Ban.

 His stage name is Ban