Untitled Part 0

『♢- A glimpse of you

﹄

________________________________________________________________________________

It was a humid summer day. A young man took this time to stroll towards a convenience store down the road. His blue whale hair was gently kissed by the breeze, his cyan eyes seemed to be deep in thought.

He hummed in delight, entering the convenience store with a chime welcoming him in. The gentle breeze outside could never compare to the blasting AC, making him slightly shiver at the sudden coldness. He already made up his mind on what to buy, so he didn't waste time dawdling and walked towards the snack aisle. His hand reached out for a chocolate-flavored bar before accidentally placing his hand on top of another.

It took a few seconds for them to realize before both hands pulled away, looking at each other in surprise. In front of him is a girl with similar height as him, her messy (h/c) hair that reaches just above her shoulder, while wearing a long-sleeved sailor uniform with a cardigan over the uniform. Which is odd since it's summer. Her (e/c) is sharp yet gentle, which oddly reminds him of Yuki.

She's holding a basket filled with sweet bread and soda drinks. Unless she's having company, it looks unhealthy to be consumed by one person but he didn't judge. She bowed out of politeness, taking a step back, and allowed him to take one of the snack bars. He nodded thankfully before taking one for himself and walked towards the drink aisle.

In the corner of his vision, he saw the girl also take the same snack bar before moving toward the cashier. After paying, she left.

For some reason, he took note of her appearance. Perhaps she looked too similar to Yuki in appearance, or how she dressed like it's cold raining when the sun is out to burn. Either way, he blinked and she was gone. But the lingering thought remains, along with the memory of temporary warmth from before.

"... Maybe I should ask Yuki if he has any relatives, " Banri thought.

After paying for the snacks and drinks, (Y/n) walked towards the alley beside the store to take off her cardigan and tie it around her waist

After paying for the snacks and drinks, (Y/n) walked towards the alley beside the store to take off her cardigan and tie it around her waist. The weather is slightly getting warmer than the comfortable heat and she cannot afford to get damped in sweat when she has an appointment soon.

Holding two bags of snacks and sodas in hand, the (h/c)-haired girl swiftly made her way back to her destination. Beyond her dull eyes replayed the scene that happened prior.

A larger hand than her completely covered her hand, the lingering warmth from a man other than Momo somehow remained in her thoughts. She raised the said hand, staring at it as if there was a handprint left behind (there wasn't).

"Will I be able to grow as big as that guy?" she pondered, before slightly shaking her head and continuing to march ahead so she wouldn't be late. After all, it's an important match for her dear childhood friend, Momo and she wouldn't want to miss it.

"I'll tell Momo what happened too," (Y/n) mumbled.

When a gentle breeze passed by, her long sleeve slightly raised revealing not a single speck of skin but rather a bandage-wrapped arms. Breathe in, breathe out, and off she goes.

To these teenagers, it was just a passing interaction, the kind that they would soon forget about as days passed. But who knows, perhaps in the next decade it will be the most memorable first impression that'll be told to their most important person.

That summer, a gentle knot in the thread was done and it was a matter of time before it tightened or loosened. 

________________________________________________________________________________

﹄

HELLO HOW ARE WE FEELING?

I decided that I didn't like how I began Untitled in the old version, so I want to revamp it. However, I really cherish the comments you guys left behind so I decided to keep it and just write the revamped version as a new book!

As for life update, I'm doing so-so. I just started college around September and money has been tight for me so I've been hanging in there. But my roommate and housemates are kind people and I'm super grateful for that. I haven't been able to get along with my classmates yet however, but I'll figure it out probably.

OH YEAH I ALSO GOT BANRI'S LATEST BIRTHDAY CARD. TWICE! SO I WAS ABLE TO UPGRADE IT TO UR MODE. YAY!

I guess that's it? I'm not sure what to share anymore. I hope this version is more interesting to read than the old version hiks.

Thanks again for dropping by, take care of your health and bye bye!