Wishing You Were Somehow Here

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN TWILIGHT OR ANY OF ITS CHARACTERS BESIDES WINNIE! I ALSO DO REFERENCE TO DIFFERENT TV SHOWS, BOOKS, MOVIES ETC. I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THOSE EITHER! SO PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT SUE! I LIKE NOT BEING IN PRISON!

Chapter 13 is here everyone! Thank you to everyone that has hit that wonderful favorite/follow button! And an extra thank you to all of you that have left me reviews it truly means a lot to me! So please keep leaving me those reviews and hitting that favorite/follow button! Anyways here is Chapter 13! Enjoy!

Panic. That was the best word to describe how Angela, Jess, and I were feeling right now. Bella was supposed to have met up with us and hour and a half ago at the Italian restaurant but she never showed up. Each of us had tried to reach her like 15 times each it seemed like but no answer! I even tried to reach my brother knowing that he was following her but he didn't answer his phone either! This was bad! Like on a scale of 1 to 10 this was a 20!

"Okay that's it we need to go look for her!" I stated as I stood up from our table at the Italian restaurant. Angela, Jess, and I had decided to go ahead and eat while we waited for Bella when we thought that she was just going to be a couple of minutes late.

Jess and Angela nodded in agreement and we quickly paid for our meal and started to head to my car.

"Oh my god Bella!" I heard Angela exclaim and I quickly looked over in the direction Angela was looking and there she was! I quickly ran over to her and pulled her into a huge hug.

"Jesus Bella! Where the hell have you been!?" I exclaimed as I pulled away and quickly looked over her to make sure she was truly okay.

"I'm sorry you guys, I was at the book store for a while and then..." Bella said and then trailed off.

"Then we ran into each other when she was walking to meet you three here, and we just lost track of time." My brother stated making his presence known.

At that Angela and Jess looked at each other and then looked at Bella with smirks on their faces. "Oh don't worry about it. We're just glad you are okay." Jess said.

I rolled my eyes at them and then turned to the couple, "Well actually it's not completely okay! Haven't you learned how to answer a damn phone!? I was worried sick!"

Bella blushed and looked at her feet, "I'm sorry Winnie my phone was on silent..."

She was lying. They both were. Something happened, and I wanted to know but when I turned to my brother and saw the look on his face I decided that now was not the best time to question them so I decided to wait until later.

So I sighed and pulled Bella into another hug. "It's okay. I'm glad you are okay. Did you like the book store?" I asked changing the topic quickly.

Bella looked at me and gave me a small smile, "Yeah you were right it was probably my new favorite place."

I laughed and nodded, "Yeah it's pretty great!"

"Well I think it's time to get Bella something to eat." Edward said ending our conversation, probably wanting alone time with his girlfriend.

Jess then gave Bella and Edward an apologetic look, "We are so sorry Bella, but we already ate!"

Angela nodded with the same look on her face, "Yeah we thought you were going to just be a few minutes late not a whole hour late."

Bella waved it off, "It's okay you guys don't worry about it."

Edward stepped closer to her and wrapped an arm around her waist, "You three can go ahead and head back to Forks and I'll make sure Bella eats and gets home safe."