Lunch & Accidents

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN TWILIGHT OR ANY OF ITS CHARACTERS BESIDES WINNIE! I ALSO DO REFERENCE TO DIFFERENT TV SHOWS, BOOKS, MOVIES ETC. I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THOSE EITHER! SO PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT SUE! I LIKE NOT BEING IN PRISON!

SURPRISE CHAPTER! That's right people! I honestly could not wait to post this part so I decided not to wait until tomorrow and just post it today! Don't worry there will still be a chapter tomorrow! This is just a nice little surprise that I wanted to do! So I hope you guys enjoy it! And like always please leave me a review and also hit that Favorite/Follow button for me it really mean a lot to me to have all of your support! I love you all! :)

After math the rest of the morning went by just like every day, the only difference was that now my family was giving me the third degree trying to figure out what was going to happen during lunch. Rosalie stated her disapproval of this right when she saw me in the hall, while Emmett kept making jokes about how I've finally hatched out of my egg and was ready to join the rest of the dinosaurs of Jurassic Park. Jasper comforted me by saying that he was going to keep an eye on me all throughout lunch and make sure I stayed calm, which honestly was the best thing I had heard all morning. Edward told me that he wanted me to figure out what she was thinking, which was probably the dumbest thing I had heard all morning. Alice was the only one that didn't constantly bug me about my lunch date, she said she already knew that everything was going to go perfect and that I had no reason to worry.

So by the time lunch time rolled around I was feeling a mixture of nervousness and a little of excitement. So yeah again I was so screwed.

When the bell rang for lunch I went to meet Bella by her locker. I saw her standing there with Jessica and Angela. Shit. Was I going to be sitting with the rest of their group as well as Bella?! That was not a part of the plan!

Winnie! Calm down! You cannot already start to panic! I mentally slapped myself and gave myself a moment to calm down before heading over to where the three girls stood.

Bella saw me walking over and smiled waving me over, "Hey Winnie."

I gave her a small smile, "Hi Bella, thanks for inviting me to sit with you today."

Angela and Jess stood there shocked until finally Jess spoke up, "Wait your sitting with us today? Without your brother?"

I stared at her for a second getting a little bit nervous, then Angela quickly stepped in, "What Jessica means that we know that you rarely go anywhere without Edward so we are just surprised."

I nodded, "Well that is true. But this morning Bella invited me to sit with you guys during lunch and I decided to try and you know hatch out of my dinosaur egg, as my brother Emmett puts it." I quickly looked down at my shoes, I couldn't believe I actually said that out loud! They probably think I'm just a little nervous freak.

Then all the sudden I felt someone wrap their arm around mine, I looked up to see Angela smiling, "Well that's great that you are reaching out!"

Jess nodded excitedly, most likely because of the fact one of the Cullens was going to be sitting with her during lunch.

What surprised me the most was that Bella looked a little bit upset, but quickly wiped the look off her face when she saw me smiling at her and she gave me a small smile back then we all started to walk to the cafeteria.

As we walked I moved over beside Bella, "Hey are you okay? You looked a little bit upset earlier."

Bella shrugged, "I just thought you would want it to be the two of us seeing how this is the first time sitting away from your family."