Prom

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN TWILIGHT OR ANY OF ITS CHARACTERS BESIDES WINNIE! I ALSO DO REFERENCE TO DIFFERENT TV SHOWS, BOOKS, MOVIES ETC. I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THOSE EITHER! SO PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT SUE! I LIKE NOT BEING IN PRISON!

It's the final chapter everyone! I'm sorry it has taken me so long to post it but it's here now! I want to thank you all for all the support you all have given me while I've been writing this! I has really meant a lot to me and I hope I will continue to have your support as I move on to the sequel! Yes! There is going to be a sequel and Winnie is finally going to find love! Well actually it's more like it will find her whether she wants it to or not! Hahaha! I did add a little sneak peak at the end of this chapter so you guys will get an idea for what's in store!

I would also like to thank all of you that submitted prom dress ideas for Winnie! I got so many beautiful dresses and it was so hard to pick out my favorites because honestly I loved them all! And I would like to thank all of you that voted on this site and on the other site I posted my story on! And once I tallied up the votes the winner was username Lavender on Quotev! The link to the winning dress I will post on my profile! I was also given a wonderful suggestion by Lavender as well to use the dresses that were the runners up as the dresses Rosalie, Alice, and Bella wear to prom, so the links to those dresses and who wore them will also be on my profile!

Anyways again I want to thank every single one of you again for all the support and love! And if you haven't yet just show me some love by hitting that Favorite/Follow button and if you love me even more then leave me a review! I love hearing from all of you!

Well you are probably tried of reading my long author's note so let's get to the story shall we! Here is the final chapter of 'On the Outside Looking In'!

After Edward and I left the ballet studio I immediately called Alice to find out where they were and found out that they took Bella to the Phoenix hospital so we quickly went to the hotel to pick up my truck and then made our way to the hospital.

We drove in complete silence for a few moments and then I finally decided to break the silence, "Are you okay?"

I heard my brother sighed, "I almost killed her Winnie, how am I supposed to face her after this?"

It was my turn to sigh and I pulled over to the side of the road then turned to my brother, "Edward this wasn't in anyway your fault. She is your singer! You basically did the impossible by not killing her!"

"But you had to stop me Winnie! I couldn't stop on my own! I didn't do anything besides practically kill her!" Edward exclaimed angrily as he put his head in his hands.

I reached over and ran my hand up and down my brother's back trying to comfort him, "Edward I don't think there's anything I can say to make you feel better right now..."

Edward then cut me off before I could continue, "There isn't Winnie. I'm a monster that almost killed the girl I love the most in this world."

I then playfully hit his back, "Hey watch your mouth sunshine! What am I a piece of meat!?" I said with a smirk which made him chuckle slightly then I continued, "Edward the fact that you are feeling this guilt means that you truly do love her! The fact that you are worrying about how you're going to face her shows how much her forgiveness will mean to you once you have it. And if I know Bella she more than likely isn't even mad at you!"

Edward shook his head and leaned back in his seat, "I can't stay. I have to leave her. It's too dangerous for or for any of us to be around her."

My eye widened, well that escalated quickly, "Whoa there Edward! There's no way that's happening!"