1. Enemy to Bestfriend.

Selamat ulang tahun!

MASYA ALLAH MASYA ALLAH MASYA ALLAH MASYA ALLAH MASYA ALLAH MASYA ALLAH MASYA ALLAH MASYA ALLAH MASYA ALAH MASYA ALLAH MASYA ALLAH MASYA ALLAH MASYA ALLAH MASYA ALLAH MASYA ALLAH MASYA ALLAH MASYA ALLAH MASYA ALLAH MASYA ALLAH MASYA ALLAH MASYA ALLAH MASYA ALLAH MASYA ALLAH MASYA ALLAH MASYA ALLAH MASYA ALLAH MASYA ALLAH MASYA ALLAH MASYA ALLAH MASYA ALLAH MASYA ALLAH MASYA ALLAH MASYA ALLAH MASYA ALLAH MASYA ALLAH MASYA ALLAH MASYA ALLAH MASYA ALLAH MASYA ALLAH MASYA ALLAH MASYA ALLAH MASYA ALLAH MASYA ALLAH MASYA ALLAH MASYA ALLAH MASYA ALLAH MASYA ALLAH MASYA ALLAH MASYA ALLAH MASYA ALLAH MASYA ALLAH MASYA ALLAH MASYA ALLAH MASYA ALLAH MASYA ALLAH MASYA ALLAH MASYA ALLAH MASYA ALLAH MASYA ALLAH MASYA ALLAH MASYA ALLAH MASYA ALLAH MASYA ALLAH MASYA ALLAH MASYA ALLAH MASYA ALLAH MASYA ALLAH MASYA ALLAH MASYA ALLAH MASYA ALLAH MASYA ALLAH MASYA ALLAH MASYA ALLAH MASYA ALLAH MASYA ALLAH MASYA ALLAH MASYA ALLAH MASYA ALLAH MASYA ALLAH MASYA ALLAH MASYA ALLAH MASYA ALLAH MASYA ALLAH MASYA ALLAH MASYA ALLAH MASYA ALLAH MASYA ALLAH MASYA ALLAH MASYA ALLAH MASYA ALLAH MASYA ALLAH MASYA ALLAH MASYA ALLAH MASYA ALLAH MASYA ALLAH MASYA ALLAH MASYA ALLAH MASYA ALLAH MASYA ALLAH MASYA ALLAH MASYA ALLAH MASYA ALLAH MASYA ALLAH MASYA ALLAH MASYA ALLAH MASYA ALLAH MASYA ALLAH MASYA ALLAH MASYA ALLAH MASYA ALLAH MASYA ALLAH MASYA ALLAH MASYA ALLAH MASYA ALLAH MASYA ALLAH MASYA ALLAH MASYA ALLAH MASYA ALLAH MASYA ALLAH MASYA ALLAH MASYA ALLAH MASYA ALLAH MASYA ALLAH MASYA ALLAH MASYA ALLAH MASYA ALLAH MASYA ALLAH MASYA ALLAH MASYA ALLAH MASYA ALLAH MASYA ALLAH MASYA ALLAH MASYA ALLAH MASYA ALLAH MASYA ALLAH MASYA ALLAH MASYA ALLAH MASYA ALLAH MASYA ALLAH MASYA ALLAH MASYA ALLAH MASYA ALLAH MASYA ALLAH MASYA ALLAH MASYA ALLAH MASYA ALLAH MASYA ALLAH MASYA ALLAH MASYA ALLAH MASYA ALLAH MASYA ALLAH MASYA ALLAH MASYA ALLAH MASYA ALLAH MASYA ALLAH MASYA ALLAH MASYA ALLAH MASYA ALLAH MASYA ALLAH MASYA ALLAH.

Assalamualaikum, Sunny.

So read all this words slowly, if you don't know you can go to the Google and translate it. Okay, enjoy.

Her name is Nurhany but what I call her for now is Sunny, she is a charismatic girl and has her own charm. sweet with soft and sharp facial features, very beautiful masha Allah.  

I still remember in our early days in elementary school, where I was just an ordinary girl who liked to play with some boys and also girls and you at that time were friends with a beautiful girl in our class so at that time you and she were famous, I still remembered that clearly. But somehow that changed when in grade 4 you received bullying behavior from our classmates who called you, skinny, black and stick. You of course didn't accept it and felt angry because you didn't think you deserved the treatment and at that time you thought this was unfair.

After that at that time without wind and rain you walked in front of me and stopped my path along with one of our female friends (A). You who were taller than me looked down at me with a sharp look and then started saying things you thought were unfair.

Why? Why should you get bullied like that when I'm just like you, I'm black, I'm even thinner than you but why shouldn't I be treated the same? It made me wonder too, I looked at our friend (A) who was just as confused, as you who had passed from there and then I just chuckled because don't know how to reach and called our friend (A) to continue walking back to our class.

After that moment, for whatever reason (but I think I know the reason), we became friends and started telling stories and started to be friends so well until now, you who initially liked to be angry with me and I who was just silent back then now began to open up to know about each other.

You're still the same, getting angry when you see injustice and things that you think are wrong, and I become the one who likes to tease you and always stubborn and argue with whatever you think. And now we know what others don't know, and you always find me weird.

We both share, learn from each other. I who like to find new things will always show you things I just found and we start discussing them together, so when we both get together we will discuss anything new and then learn about it together.

We grew up together until now, facing very simple to complex problems together until we became who we are today. It doesn't feel like we were once small, you who used to be taller than me now we are the same height.

It's funny how we've been friends from enemy our friendship lasts long until now and hopefully we'll continue to be together. So if there is any burden, keep sharing it, don't feel uncomfortable. Let's be equally inconvenient for each other, we all don't mind it, we want to be bothered, the five of us together forever, aamiin. Hopefully at this age we can still be together and happy together, angry together and anything together, let's take care of our health. 

So...

Happy birthday my Sunny, Jun loves Sunny always and forever.

—Signed with love, Sunny's cutest bestfriend.