PART 10

8.00 a.m, Goa.

Sara woke up with a severe headache. She held her head and groaned.

"Ahh.. God.. Why I feel like whole world is spinning?" Sara groaned.

She got up from the bed and went for a bath.

She stopped looking herself in mirror when she heard a knock on her room door. She opened and found shubman with a coffee cup.

"Come inside, Shubman!" Sara said.

Shubman came inside and gave coffee cup.

"This is for you, you have a headache right?" Shubman said.

"Yeah, How do you know? I don't even remember what happened after my phone call!" Sara said by taking coffee cup

"You drunk!" Shubman said.

"What me?" Sara asked shockingly.

"Yes, You drunk so much so I brought you here as soon as early yesterday!" Shubman said.

"Thank you, Shubman! I'm really not in my conscious state, Thank you for helping me!" Sara said.

"No big deal, Sara!" Shubman smiled.

At afternoon, all the players left back to Ahmedabad.

Days passed like seconds, Shubman and Sara's bond became more stronger. Shubman started sleeping in her room as she got scared to death one day when she dreamt of their parents death. No one knows about it as they definitely misunderstand their bond.

Shubman got to know each and every thing about Sara in these days. He knows her likes, dislikes and what not everything. Sara felt very comfortable around him. She started to share even a small thing with him. She never hesitated, never felt shy and more friendly with Shubman.

After too many explanations by his friends and experience, He realised he's loving Sara. He confirmed his feelings and hoping for the acceptance. But deep down he too know that Sara doesn't believe in love. He made a determination to make Sara believe in love and he too has a strong feeling that she's too loving him and trusting him.

Their IPL jerseys got released into market. Sara is the one who doesn't have a jersey. Nehra said to give her measurements to tailor and to select a number for her jersey.

It's the match day, Mumbai.

MI VS GT

All the players are causally talking with each other. Hardik discussed game plan with them.

"Hmm.. wait where is Sara?" Rashid asked.

All looked at Shubman. He frowned.

"Why are you all looking at me?" Shubman said

"Don't you know the reason?" Hardik smirked.

"God.. how do I know where she is? I'm with you guys right?" Shubman rolled his eyes.

In Dressing room,

"Sara, why didn't you wear jersey?" Nehra asked

"Sir, I actually thought to wear a normal GT jersey, I don't need any separate jersey" Sara explained.

"Which jersey will you wear then?" Nehra asked

"This!" Sara pointed Shubman's jersey.

"Oh.. your best friend's jersey?" Nehra smiled.

Sara nodded and smiled at his jersey.

She wore it and went out near players. All looked at her.

"All the best, Guys!" Sara wished.