PART 7

10.30 p.m, Goa.

All gathered in a hall. Shubman and Sara sat beside each other. Nehra slept.

"Let's play a game" Shubman proposed.

"What game?" Shami asked.

"Hmm.. Truth or dare?" Abhinav said.

"Yeah! We'll play!" All nodded.

Hardik spinned bottle. It stopped near Sai.

"Truth or dare?" All asked.

"Dare always!" Sai said proudly.

"Hmm.. ok then, Dance with someone whom you like the most in the team! You should not tell your brother's name!" Hardik said.

"Okay!" Sai got up and went near shubman.

Shubman surprised. Sai asked for his hand.

"Do you like me the most?" Shubman asked.

"Oh yes, I accept I always annoy you but I like you the most! And that's the reason why I annoy you! Viva finished?" Sai asked.

All smiled at them. Shubman smiled and got up.
They danced like a couple. All laughed at them. Sara too laughed at them.

"Enough, Sai!" Shubman laughed.

They both sat again. All continued the game. After a long time, Shubman got chance.

"Truth or dare?" All asked.

"Dare!" Shubman said.

"Ha, I got an idea!" Sai exclaimed.

"Then tell us!" All said.

"Shub, Call Ishan and say that you have a girlfriend, and that too she's pregnant! Ask what should you have to do now!" Sai said.

All shocked but laughed.

"He definitely won't believe it!" Shubman said.

"Then we should make a girl to talk with him!" Hardik said.

All looked at Sara. Sara confused.

"Hey, No! How can you ask her?" Shubman said.

"What's there in this? It just a prank right? Sara, are you ok with this?" Mohit asked.

"Hmm.. yeah! Okay!" Sara said.

Shubman took his mobile and dialled ishan's number. Ishan picked up in 2 rings.

"What yaar, Shubi?" Ishan yawned.

"Ishan, I have an important thing to discuss! Please help me!" Shubman said.

"What happened?" Ishan asked.

"Actually... I didn't thought to hide it from you, but I have a girlfriend! She's pregnant now!" Shubman said.

"Shutup, Shubi! Do you think I'm a fool to believe your bakwaas?" Ishan yelled.

"Arey Ishan, Wait! I will make you talk with her!" Shubman said.

Sara took the phone. All giggled slowly.

"Hello Bhai, please help us! I found today evening, we don't know what to do!" Sara said.

All showed thums up and giggled. Ishan felt a pang of tension in him.

"Once give phone to shubman!" Ishan said.

"Now you believe me?" Shubman said.

"God, Shubi! Have you lost your mind? Don't you know to use protection? What will you do?" Ishan yelled in tension.