PART 11

MUMBAI.

MI made a target of 178.

Sara continuously encouraged and clapped for shubman. Aditi smiled at her best friend.

Shubman scored a half century and got out.
Shubman returned to the pavilion. He smiled to see Sara who is waiting for him. She hugged him and he smiled.

"Well played, Boiii!" Sara patted his back.

"Thank you for your appreciation and encouragement, Ms. Sehgwal!" Shubman said.

"Always for you, Mr. Gill!" Sara said.

However GT lost the match, Titans didn't depressed they thought to do more hardwork than which they did it before.

All shook their hands with their opposite mates.
Ishan, Shubman and Sara thought to go for a dinner as they're staying in Mumbai tonight.

"Aditi, Join us!" Shubman offered.

"No thanks for inviting, Shubman! I should go there's a lot of work tomorrow. I should take care of that, You guys enjoy!" Aditi said.

"Yes, a PM right?" Ishan murmured.

Shubman nudged him to be silent. Aditi glared at Ishan. Sara sighed.

"See If he's coming, I won't come!" Aditi said.

"What the hell? See Ms. Hundia, If you don't wanna come then stay in your home itself. Why are you creating a reason?" Ishan huffed.

"Please, Not now again! Aditi, If you don't come with us now, I won't talk with you again!" Sara said seriously.

"Arey suno.. Sara.." Aditi tried to explain.

"Nothing we're going that's it!" Sara said firmly.

Aditi accepted. Rohit came near them.

"Arey what are you all planning with these serious expressions?" Rohit asked.

Aditi who is biggest fan of Rohit, couldn't help but asked for a selfie instantly. Rohit happily accepted.

"Thank you so much sir, I'm a big fan of you!" Aditi said.

"You're saying that you're a big fan of me and supporting my opponent team right? That's not fair, Aditi!" Rohit joked.

"Haha.. sir.. actually it's my friend's team.. so.. next time I'll support you pakka!" Aditi said.

"No no I was just kidding, I'm so happy for your affection towards me, Aditi!" Rohit smiled.

"Is she a chameleon? She was fighting with me just a sec before and now smiling!" Ishan scrunched his nose.

Though Ishan said in low voice, Shub heard it.
Shubman glared at him while Ishan rolled his eyes at him.

"We were planning to go for a dinner, Sir!" Sara said.

"Oh.. but if you're going with these two bandas, it's not careful!" Rohit said.

Shubman, Ishan and Sara confused.

"See.. I told you, Sara! I don't think this Ishan is a nice guy, what if he kills me by remembering our past fights?" Aditi said.

Ishan patted his head. Shubsara sighed and Rohit laughed.

"See Aditi.. I'm a Cricketer! Okay? Cricketer! Not a serial killer!" Ishan huffed.

"Who knows?" Aditi rolled her eyes.

"Leave it, Why we are not allowed to go with them, Sir!" Sara asked Rohit.