PART 2

Ahmedabad.

Sara reached the head office of Gujarat Titans.

"Hello Sir!" Sara greeted.

"Nice to meet you, Sara!" Nehra said

"Same here sir! Looking forward to work with you!" Sara said.

"Me too! Come I'll introduce you to our team!" Nehra said.

"Sure sir!" Sara said.

Sara and Nehra headed to ground.

"Gujarat Avengers, Assemble!" Nehra shouted.

Sara giggled in herself at his words.

All gathered near them.

"So I would like to introduce our new GT insider, Sara Sehgwal!" Nehra announced.

Shubman awestruck by her beauty.
He couldn't take off his eyes. Her fair skin, her hair what not everything mesmerized him. She is wearing a bright red top which is perfectly suited to her milky skin. She is simply looking like an angel.

"Hello all! Nice to meet you, I am Sara Sehgwal! Sara said

"Hello!" All said.

"She's beautiful" Shubman murmured

"Did you say anything?" Sai asked.

Shubman nodded in no. His eyes again travelled to her. Their eyes met. Shubman breath got hitched. His heart beat became uncontrollable.
She passed a small smile.

"Oh god.. her smile! Wait she smiled at me? " Shubman thought.

Shubman returned a wide smile.

"Ok you guys continue your practice! Sara Come with me.. I'll discuss pending works!" Nehra said.

"Ok sir!" Sara said.

They both left from there but not from Shubman's mind. Sara's smile is continuously playing in his mind.

Abhinav smacked him on his head. Shubman groaned.

"Are you planning to stay here?" Abhinav scolded.

"Ahhh.. Bhai coming!" Shubman said.

Shubman resumed his practice. Sara and Nehra headed to office room.

"So Sara.. as IPL is going to start in few days, we should do photoshoot for them!" Nehra said.

"Ok sir!" Sara nodded.

"You should take care of it! And you should maintain GT Instagram account!" Nehra said.

"Ok sir!" Sara nodded.

"Photoshoot is scheduled tomorrow! And.. room 302 is yours!" Nehra said by handing out keys to her.

She planned the schedule for the players. She did few pending works which were left.

Lunch time.

All arrived at the table. They all sat. Nehra called Sara as she is passing from there. Shubman saw her.

"Had your lunch?" Nehra asked.

"No sir!" Sara replied.

"Not yet? You can eat with us! Come!"
Hardik said.

"Oh.. umm.." Sara hesitated.

"Arey just come why are you hesitating?" Sai said.

"All won't be like you right, Sai?" Rashid said.

All laughed. Sai rolled his eyes.

"Umm.. Ohk!" Sara said.

She looked for an empty chair.

"Sit beside Shubman!" Mohit said.

Shubman's heart raced. Sara nodded.
She sat beside him. He looked at her. She smiled at him.

"God.. she definitely kill me with her smile one day!" Shubman thought.

Kane observed shubman who is sitting beside him and squeezed his hand which brought into reality.

"What are you doing?" Shubman asked slowly.

"It's my question actually! Why are you staring at her like that? Are you planning to make her run away on her first day itself?" Kane asked.

Shubman rolled his eyes. He looked at her who is smiling at his teammates. He sensed something wrong. That is not a pure smile. This smile is not the one which he had saw morning. She's hiding something and managing a fake smile.

"Are you okay?" Shubman asked slowly.

Sara looked at him confusingly.

"Yeah! What made you ask this?" Sara asked slowly.

"No actually.. I felt something is wrong! I can notice that you're worrying about something!" Shubman answered.

Sara surprised at his words. How did he know about her thoughts? She was thinking about her family but managing a fake smile on her face. But how shubman found it? No one noticed except him. How?

"Hello!" Shubman said by making her come out of her thoughts.

"No I'm completely fine! Thank you!"
Sara said.

"It's ok if you don't want to share with me.. but now it's a new start! Just leave your old thoughts and start freshly! If you don't mind, Can I say something?" Shubman asked.

"Yeah sure!" Sara said slowly.

"You look beautiful when you smile!" Shubman said.

She smiled. Shubman heart fluttered.

"Smile like this!" Shubman said.

Here all the players are looking at them who is talking slowly with each other. Sai spoke out first.

"If you both stop talking, we can start eating!" Sai said.

Both got embarrassed.

"Sara, Don't listen to his bakwaas! He's such a flirt!" Sai said.

All laughed.

"What? Me? Flirt? Can you show me a one girl who I flirted till now?" Shubman asked.

"Didn't you flirt with Sara just now?" Sai Sudarshan said.

"No actually-" Sara about to say Shubman cut her words.

"Oh yes! I do! I only flirt with beautiful girls! So I did!" Shubman said.

All passed teasing looks to each other while shubman smirked. Sara cheeks turned red. She blushed unknowingly.

"See see he's flirting openly again!" Sai Sudarshan said.

All giggled.

"Please don't mind Sara! These kids do like this only!" Nehra said.

Sara nodded simply.

Continued in part 3!