Christmas #2

It is 1 day before Christmas, and you and Jamie are out Christmas shopping.

Jamie was in one part of the store, and you were in the other, picking out a Christmas present for him, and the guys. When you got done, you went to the cashier, paid for everything, and took the bag out of the car. 

You went back inside to look for Jamie, you thought he was in the main part of the store, but guess not. Then, you ran into Sam.

"hey y/n fancy seeing you here"

you giggle over what he said "hi Sam, have you seen Jamie?"

"i have not, i didn't even know he was here"

"yeah, we came over here to grab some stuff"

"well, if i see him i'll let you know."

You find Jamie 5 minutes later, and text Sam, letting him know you found him. You go up to him, and put your hand on his shoulder.

"Babe, you scared the crap out of me"

you giggle. "sorry." 

"done already?"

"yep. It's already in the car"

"ready  to go?"

"yep."

you two drive home after doing your Christmas shopping, and as soon as you get home, you grab the bags out of the car.

You walk inside, and go into your bedroom with Jamie, and start wrapping up the Christmas presents. It lasts until 2:00 in the morning. You are desperately tired, so you put the rest in the closet, and lay down and fall asleep with Jamie.