Studio

You woke up early because you were going with Jamie to the studio, and had to be there by 8:00. You turned over, and saw that it was 6:10, so you tried to go back to sleep. When you couldn't sleep, you laid on Jamie's chest, so he could hold you. 

Time went by so slowly, and you'd do anything to fall back asleep. 5 minutes later, you decided to get up, since you couldn't go back to sleep.

You kissed Jamie, and changed into your running outfit, since you thought it might help kill the time. You grabbed your keys, walked out, and put on music, before you started running. 

You put on your random playlist, and started running. you ran for an hour, and saw that it was 7:00. You went to the local coffee shop, on ordered a coffee. after you had your coffee, you called Sam, explaining that you were up early. 

Long after you got off the phone with Sam, Jamie called.

"hey babe, where are you?"
"i couldn't sleep, so i went on a run, i thought it might help keep me awake for later."
"well it's 7:30, do you want me to pick you up?"
"no, i'll run back home."
"ok love, call me if you change your mind, i love you"
"i love you too babe."

Jamie's POV:

I was downstairs making a fruit smoothie, since i didn't feel like cooking, when i had to be at the studio at 8:00, so i decided to make a fruit smoothie for me and her. 

I had the blender running, then i saw the door open out of the corner of my eye. She ran straight past me, and went up the stairs. I knew why she ran up the stairs, too. She needed to get ready. I walked up the stairs, and saw her shoes next to the bathroom door. she came out of the bathroom frustrated.

"What's wrong, babe?"
"I have nothing to wear."

I knew then, that she would raid the closet for the 5th time, so i went to my side of the closet, and gave her a pair of my ripped jeans, and my pink Counterfeit hoodie. 

She ran back into the bathroom, and got changed. She came out 3 minutes later, grabbed her shoes, and ran downstairs. She kipped the 2nd stair every time, i thought she was gonna fall. 

 I thought 'She didn't even put her shoes on' i was getting ready to tell her, too, until she grabbed the keys, unlocked the car, and tossed 'em to me.   

I grabbed the keys, and headed for the car. She was already in in the car at the time.

I got in the car, and started driving. She was in the passenger seat, putting her shoes on. Well, my shoes. She took them out of my side of the closet. 

She put her shoes on, and started putting her hair up into a bun, and was doing her makeup (like she needs it, she's gorgeous) 

after we got there, she was jumping up and down, she was so excited. She grabbed my hand, and started running to the door. 

She ran all the way to the guys, with my hand in hers. I thought my hand was gonna fall off, she was running so fast.

The guys were already waiting for us, so we got into the studio, and she just sat on the couch.

Normal POV:

Jamie was in the studio, and i was out on the couch. I loved hearing him sing, he was so talented. He was singing his new song called "Lack Of Oxygen" man, was it good. He was staring at me the whole time. After we finished at the studio, me and Jamie said goodbye to the guys, got in the car, and drove off. 

We hadn't eaten since this morning, and we were starving, so we decided to go out to dinner. We went to this nice Italian restaurant, Jamie was staring at me the whole time. 

I felt kind of silly, the way i was dressed, but it didn't matter. 

After dinner, we went home. It was 12:00, so we went to get changed into comfier clothes, and went to bed.