Nightmares

Jamie was at the studio late, so you decided to take wait up for him in your bedroom. As you tried to wait up for him, you started getting sleepy, and eventually fell asleep. 

Little did you know, Jamie came hour an hour after you fell asleep. He shut the door, walked up the stairs, and took off his shoes. He then went into the bathroom, took a shower and got changed. 

As he came out of the bathroom, you started to have a nightmare. You were tossing and turning, and muttering in your sleep. Jamie went over to you and started getting concerned. 

"babe, wake up" He started shaking you a little, and you started to shift in your sleep even more. He started shaking you a little more, and you woke up screaming and crying.

"hey, calm down babe, it's ok. I've got you, i'm here"

You look at him with tears in your eyes, and without saying a word, he pulls you in closer, so he can calm you down.

As you are crying in his chest, he is rubbing your back, and telling you that everything is ok. 

He looks at you, and lifts your chin up, so he can look at you. As you sees you're still crying, he cradles you, with one hand on the back of your head.

He starts softly humming to you, to calm you down. As he is calming you down, he noticed that you have stopped crying, so he looks at you. "Are you ok now love?"

"yeah, i'm ok now that you're here" You sigh heavily and curl up against him, as he hold you. It doesn't take long for the both of you to fall asleep.