anxiety attack

You are sitting in the living room of your boyfriends house, while his brother, Sam is visiting.

Jamie is in the kitchen, while you and Sam were talking. All of a sudden, you get a thought in your head about your past, and start panicking. You think to yourself 'i'll just shake it off'. Little did you know it would make you panic, where you couldn't breathe. 

Sam was concerned so he yelled for Jamie. "JAMIE, COME HERE" Sam stayed with you until Jamie came in from being in the kitchen.  Once he come into the living room, Sam switched places with him. 

Jamie kneeled down beside you. Without asking you what happened, he pulled you in for a hug, hoping it would calm you down. He asked Sam to stay with you for a minute, while you begged him not to go, because you needed to calm down.

"don't worry love, i'll be right back" Without saying anything else, he went upstairs and started a bath. He knows you like having bubble baths, so that's what he gave you.

As soon as it was to the top, he turned off the water. He walked downstairs as you were still unable to breathe. He grabbed your hand, and lead you upstairs. There you saw a stack of clothes on the bed, and you knew what he was doing. 

He lead you to the bathroom, where you saw that he had prepared a bubble bath. He had helped you get in the bath after you undressed. He stayed with you when asked him to, so he sat on the edge of the tub.

He had helped you relax, and calm your breathing. As you realized that Sam was still downstairs. You looked at him concerned

"what about Sam? He's still downstairs" 

"it's ok love, he's talking to Roland, he'll be fine" 

You sit there while Jamie is humming to you and helping you get the soap off of you. 

He rinsed you off, and wrapped the towel around you. He helped you out of the bathroom, and left you to change in the bedroom. He went downstairs and made a pot of coffee, wen you walked into the kitchen. 

As time went by, you and Sam and Jamie, we're in the living room, and everything was perfect again.