Thriller part 2

After the show, the bad guys were looking for princess after she got scared by the zombie vegetation mutants.

"Princess?" Wolf calls for here when they all head to the main entrance looking around.

"Princess? Where are you honey?" Snake looks through small spaces.

"Baby girl" shark shout out in a panic.

"Here kitty kitty kitty kitty kitty" webs calls for her.

"spspsp" piranha claps his hands.

Then a brown bunny noticed them looking around, "excuse me, are you looking for a kitten in a princess dress" she asked.

"Yes" they all get up looked relieved.

"I think she ran into that tree" she points behind them.

They ran outside the theater to see princess stuck in a tree, shivering (ironic a cat stuck in a tree) she whimpered.

"Princess come on down" webs says but she shakes her head.

"It's ok sweetheart" wolf tries to assure her.

Then Buster came outside concerned about princess after she ran.

"Hey" he goes up to wolf.

"Hey man, sorry that we didn't see the rest of the show but it was shaving you did great" wolf says.

"Thanks, I am so sorry, I didn't mean to scare your daughter" Buster apologizes.

"It's ok Buster, she's just a kid she didn't know better, come on down princess" he reacher for her.

"No" she shook her head.

"Shark get the thing" wolf turns to him.

"What thing?" He asked.

"Princess toy" he grunts.

"Oh right right right" he pulls out a toy mouse and waves it out to princess.

But she was still terrified, the gang gets ready to attend to a party where Clay Calloway was holding.

(If you check in the background, my theory of Rosita's kids in the play was wrong)

"So, Moon, you coming with us to Clay's Halloween party?" Ask hands him the invitation as Johnny puts up the costumes.