Chapter 1

Teresa's POV
Ugh. It's 7:00 am. Time for another day of school. Great. As if my life was bad enough. I don't have a lot of friends and people always push me around. It gets tiring sometimes. But anyways I trudge around the house getting ready. No ones home. My mom works as a nurse and my dad is in the army. He's deployed right now so I don't see him unless it's over Skype or FaceTime.

The bus stop is boring. There's a bunch of middle schoolers here. There's only a handful of high schoolers. We all ride the same bus. Lord knows why but it's very crowded. I just can't wait until I get home and check the mail. A couple weeks ago I auditioned to go on tour with my favorite band, Panic! At the Disco. You have to be 18 or older and I'm 19 because I failed 5th grade. But anyways, if I won, I get a packet with tour dates and how much it'll cost. I just hope this day is over soon.

4:15
I rush to the mailbox. I almost drop my bag and run home. I got the packet! I couldn't believe that I, Teresa Rodriguez was going on tour with Panic! At the Disco. This is what the schedule looked like:
Monday, May 28- be at LAX by 6:00 Am.
Tuesday, May 29- get introduced to the band and get checked in to hotel.
Wednesday, May 30- rehearsal and dinner with the band.
Thursday, May 31- rehearsal
Friday, June 1- rehearsal
The next two days are concerts. Most of it is rehearsals and stuff like that. But it's not that expensive and I'm leaving Monday. That leaves me today, Saturday and Sunday to pack and make sure I have everything for the 3 months of touring.

I quickly throw on some leggings and a band tee and head to the store to get some more toiletries and shower stuff for the trip. I also got some more suitcases and duffle bags because mine are kinda old. I also stopped by work to tell my boss what's happening and that I'm not gonna be here for a while.

There is no way to describe how happy I am. I start packing up everything and get some sleep because the next couple of days are gonna be crazy.