Chapter 2

Brendon's POV
8:00 am
I can't wait to meet Teresa. She's an amazing singer and she is really pretty. I think our fans will like her a lot. Maybe on day she can become a permanent member of P!ATD. Her flight should be landing soon. It doesn't take that long to get from LA to Oregon. Maybe about 4 hours. So now we wait.

10:45 am
As we are waiting for her at baggage claim, I make sure the band looks presentable as well as myself. We have security guards around us so crazy fans don't harass us.

11:05 am
Her plane finally lands. She's stunning. She's rocking some leggings and a My Chemical Romance shirt with some black converse. She has her hair up in a bun and she looks like she needs help carrying her bags. We were at the wrong baggage claim... As soon as I snap out of admiring her beauty, I rush over and introduce myself.
"Hi, I'm Brendon. Mind if I help?" She looks star struck. She slowly nods her head and I grab some bags. I can hear here giggle in a fan girlish way as I walk slightly in front of her. I smile and then introduce her to the rest of the band.
" Teresa, this is Dallon, Daniel, and Kenneth. Band, this is Teresa, she's gonna be touring with us for 3 months." She looks so star struck. It's kinda funny. But I keep my laugh to myself.

*AUTHORS NOTE*
Sorry the chapters are so short. I don't like changing POV in the middle of the chapter. But I hope your enjoying so far. More updates to come soon. :)