Chapter 11

6:17 am
Teresa's POV

The concert was great. I didn't pass out so that's a good thing. It's almost time for the trip to end. I really wish it didn't. I've had so much fun on this trip. But anyways, I start to throw my clothes on my suitcase when Brendon walks in.
"Teresa! Big news!" He yells.
"Big news?" I say confused.
"Everyone liked you so much last night we decided to have you for the rest of the tour! Nine more months of traveling the world with us!" He exclaims. He seems really excited. Hell, I'm excited.
"Really?! Is this actually happening?" I can't even process what's happening because I'm so excited.
"Yes! Call your mom and tell her!"
I call my mom and she doesn't answer so I leave a voicemail
Hey mom. The tour is going great. I'm having so much fun. Infact, everyone liked me last night so I was asked to stay for the rest of the tour. Its only nine months of traveling the world which is something you said you wanted me to do. Call me back when you get this. I love you. Gotta go. Bye.
I start to pack anyways because I have to move my things on the tour bus. I change out of my pajamas and throw them in my suitcase and change into a faded Fallout boy shirt, leggings, and my converse. After I have all of my stuff packed, I head down for breakfast. I get some toast, eggs, and bacon with some orange juice. I didn't want to eat much because we were going out to lunch later.
There's so much going on. So many things are changing. People are actually gonna know my name. I can't believe I get to tour with Panic! At the Disco and hang out with amazing people.
I head back upstairs to to the room to get all of my stuff. There's a luggage cart in the room and Brendon's stuff is on the cart and he is in the bathroom brushing his teeth. I should probably do that before we head out. My breath smells like bacon and it's sort of gross.
I push past Brendon as he's brushing his teeth and I start to brush mine. It's so quiet as we are brushing our teeth. I grab my phone and play some music. Most of the songs that were playing I didn't even like but I didn't skip because Brendon seemed to be enjoying them.
After we brushed our teeth, I straighten up the beds a bit. They were destroyed. Last night everyone came to our room and partied last night. I don't remember much because I was drunk. But Brendon was sober so he cleared me up on what happened. Basically we all started jumping on the beds and throwing pillows and trashing the place. It was easy to fix because nothing was broken.
After the beds were fixed we went downstairs and checked out of the hotel. The rour bus was waiting in the back of the hotel for us and that bus was huge. When I walked in there was a tv with and Xbox. Of course. There was a kitchen, a bathroom, 6 beds, a huge closet in the back and lots of neat little things.
"Wow." I say to myself under my breath.
"Its not much." Brendon says "but its serves its purpose."
"Not much?! This is bigger than my house back home!" I say.
We start to unpack. He shows me which bed is mine so I throw my pillow and my blanket up there. I also throw my phone charger on the bed too. The beds were seperated into 3 bunks. I had the top bunk above Brendon. He also shows me where I can unpack my clothes and what I can do with my makeup and my bathroom things.
When we are done unpacking, we are already at the restaurant for lunch. I didn't even notice we were moving. I quickly change into something not as faded and brush my hair and throw some makeup on and head into the restaurant.
After we were done eating, I get a call from my mom.
"Hey sweetie! Congratulations! I'll let you tour with the band if its something you really wanna do."
"Really! Thank you mom! I love you! I can't really talk at the moment but I'll call you later."
"Alright sweetie. I love you too! Be careful! Send me pictures!"
"I will. Bye mom!"
She hangs up the phone. I turn my attention towards the noises coming from the living room area on the bus. Everyone had gone to play video games. Of course. I should've seen that coming. It's gonna be a long ride to our next destination so I climb up on my bed and fall into a deep sleep.