The Silent Heartbeat

by iamneonwrites

The Silent Heartbeatby iamneonwrites

Points to Remember:

✨ This story is a work of fiction. Any names, or characters, business, places, events or incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or is being used fictitiously. If anything in the scenes resembled any person, either living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

✨Please do not distribute, publish, transmit, modify, copy or create any derivative works from, or exploit the contents of this story in anyway. Should you want to use my story for another purpose, please obtain permission.

✨This story is written in English. That means, all contents written here from the first chapter up to the last would be transcripted in english language. Thus, everybody can read this story for free. But please excuse the way how I deliver my story as English wasn't my first dialect. Through the course of the novel, I will do my best in writing an exquisite and interactive scenes you will never forget.

✨Feel free to use the comment section to express your feelings and insights while reading the story. But please, do not use the name of the author in vain or produce any hurtful comments pertaining to the contents of this novel.

✨Important notice: Our team choses "Sherwin & Jonathan" a music by Arturo Cardelus as the official sound track of this story. For clarifications, this story is of girl and boy relationship. The OST of the short movie "In a Heartbeat" was only chosen, not the movie itself. For this reason, the resonance of the music's beat matched the overall tone of this story. Solely credits to the rightful owner.

✨Lastly, this is my first time writing a science fiction story so please, if you want to criticize my outline and flow, please do so—but with utter most respect. I tolerate such kind acts, but if you go beyond the fence, then it would be a problem for the both of us. I'm friendly and I can take your advice, but please learn to put some boundaries in between. Thank you! And please respect the author in any way.

NEON LEI | N.L.