Update

So I'm gonna write this update for you guys cuz it just feels wrong to keep you all in the dark.

So I'm gonna do some editing to this story- Don't worry! It's not a rewrite! I have a unfortunate nasty habit of making things confusing when I'm rushed on working on something.

Someone asked me if the story was discontinued (Thankfully it's not) and I forgot where I had finished on the last chapter. So I went ahead and read the story and realized with how I have the story currently. It won't end up the way I want it to end, so I decided to go ahead and edit the story a bit.

But I also decided to draw and design the MC here as well as his weapon. As much as I love the arts that I have shown you all. They do not belong to me, and for me to tell the story the best way I can- I need to illustrate it with my ideas/designs. (A small note to this is that this story most likely won't stay as a x reader story at the end)

I'm not that great a drawing so it might take a bit along with the editing. It's honestly one of the reasons why it takes me so long to come up with the next chapter, im sorry for making you all wait for an update so long my readers.

I wanted to give you all an update to this so that hopefully I can make it better then before. I'm sorry for making you all wait so long for another chapter

-author