Chapter 6 - Classified

TW: Angst :0 (you guys never saw this coming from me)

Also bolded things are things I'd really like people to react to/comment on!! You obviously don't have to but I like seeing peoples reactions to certain events in the story.

Thunder shook Wilbur as he awoke. The sky was still pitch-black outside, and stars twinkled eerily. A white bear stood looming over his bed. Wilbur took his arm from around Tallulah, sat up and rubbed his eyes. "Uhh who are you?" he asked.

"Classified" the white bear replied.

"What the hell does that mean?" Wilbur questioned confused. Wilbur looked to the right of him, where Tallulah lay, still fast asleep snuggled up in the bed covers. "You're here for her, aren't you? Well just know you're not taking my daughter away" Wilbur growled. "Yes, I am" the white bear replied as it began to pick up Tallulah. Wilbur leaned down and grabbed his sword wearily and stabbed at the white bear. It just went through the bear. Like it was a ghost.

"What..." Wilbur muttered. The white bear picked Tallulah up out of bed. Tallulah was still fast asleep and unaware. "NO! GIVE HER BACK STOP" Wilbur yelled trying to grab Tallulah from him. Tallulah rubbed her eyes and woke up.

"Papi what's going on?" she yawned wearily. Tallulah looked around a panic flooded her like a storm. "PAPI!" Tallulah cried reaching out to him.

"TALLULAH ITS GOING TO BE OKAY!" Wilbur yelled reaching out and grabbing her hands. But her hands were pulled from his, and the white bear along with Tallulah disappeared into thin air.

Tears stung Wilbur's face like nettles. He sat they're on his bed, looking at where his daughter last lay. Seeing her red fluffy beanie that must have fallen off as the only thing left behind. "I've failed to protect her; I've failed to be a dad. I MAY AS WELL BE FLIPPING DEAD!" Wilbur thought angrily. Wilbur picked up her beanie and held it close to his heart.

A tear dripped on it, and stained the fabric a darker red. He felt the soft wool, that he remembers touching when he first met Tallulah, when he praised her for eating dirt and gave her a soft tap of approval on the head. He'd remembered him and Tallulah playing games, where he'd steal her hat because he knew it would annoy her, and she'd chase him to get it back. Memories flooded Wilbur's brain like a river and his heart ached of pain and despair. "I only got one day..." he thought.

He remembered hugging her close, when she really needed it. Feeling the soft fabric as he hugged her. He remembered her smile. She would smile when he hugged him. Tears flooded Wilbur's face, but he knew exactly what he would have to do to get her back.

Wilbur pulled his phone out of his pocket and turned it on. The light flashed up in his face and a tear dripped onto it. He rubbed his eyes and sniffed. 'Hey Quackity, sorry for leaving you on read. I wanted to hang out with Tallulah. I'm not mad at you, I know you were just trying to be funny. Look I need to tell you something. Tallulah was taken away... by this white bear thing. I need help finding her. I know your probably asleep, but I'm going to go to Phil's to tell him. I'll meet you there if you can come.' He texted. His phone was a bit blurry, because of the tears that had dripped on the screen. He wiped his phone with his jumper and put it back in his pocket.

Wilbur arrived at Phil's house tears still filling his eyes. The sky was pitch black and gloomy, and the moon shined brightly. Trees loomed over Wilbur as he approached Phil's house. He banged on the window and cried. "PHIL WAKE UP PLEASE SHES GONE PHIL WAKE UP!" He banged on the reinforced glass, then remembered that the walls are soundproof, and he'd have to really yell. "PHIL WAKE THE HELL UP!" he yelled as loud as he could, hurting his lungs in the process. Wilbur drooped to the ground in tears. Quackity walked through the trees towards Wilbur.