The Unveiling

Weeks passed, and the tension in the air thickened. Ibadan wasn't the same anymore. Sodiq had made his move, and now, everyone was on edge. Pelumi had gone missing, Segun was distancing himself from Seun, and Deji was spiraling into a void he couldn't escape.

Yewande's behavior grew more erratic. She would disappear for days, returning with cryptic messages about how things were going to get worse before they got better. Seun didn't know what to believe anymore. He had gone from being in love to living in fear.

The city whispered of a curse, one that had followed Yewande's family for generations. The curse was said to bind her to her past, to Opeyemi, and to the violence that followed them all. Seun began to question if he was just another pawn in a much larger game.

One night, while Seun was trying to make sense of it all, a knock came at his door. It was Sodiq. Calm, collected, yet filled with menace. He had a proposition for Seun—one that could save his life but cost him everything he thought he loved.

"If you want to survive this," Sodiq began, "you'll have to make a choice. Yewande isn't what she seems, and neither is this city. You've been dragged into something bigger than you understand."

Seun listened, torn between loyalty to Yewande and the survival instinct kicking in. Could he trust Sodiq? Or was this another trap?

Ibadan's dark heart had finally revealed itself, and Seun was standing at the edge of it, unsure whether to fall or fight.