Contract?

Russia began to smile in a strange way* Were his siblings betraying him with a outsider, no, rather a fugitive prince?

Ha ha ha, you say friend?" Russia bowed slightly and looked directly into Belarus's eyes, "So can you introduce him to me, dear little sister?

As the silence between them deepened, Belarus started to get nervous *Is Russia aware of the truth about Mr. America? Belarus spoke, "Yes, brother, please follow me.

So as I said before, "Russia is coming!" When the others noticed that Russia was coming, they gathered to greet him, so they were able to slow him down a bit. "America, please listen to me. Russia is probably heading your way so ..... "Don't worry, I can handle it. I've been in situations like this enough times."

America bowed slightly and said, "Hello, Your Highness, I am honored to meet you, it seems that His Highness has grown handsome." America began to smile strangely

"Are you serious?" Everyone was looking at America strangely. 

I hear you're an old friend of my siblings. It's a pleasure to meet you." Russia smiled strangely in return.

Russia turned aside, raised a glass of wine and said, "On the occasion of returning to the annual festival, I am pleased to announce that the festival has officially started from now, and thank you for coming, I hope you all have a great festival."

 There was silence for a while, but when the fireworks started, everyone started celebrating * Wasn't it raining today? The sky is clear! I don't know if the plan will work, will I even be able to come back alive? * "America, come here, let's have some fun now" Ukraine smiled and waved her hand, "...huh, let's have some fun now, I'll think about it later."

Ukraine pulled America's arm and Armenia helped push it from his back and they were heading towards the trees in the back garden of the palace "So as a celebration, let's start the night by assassinating one of the heads of the government!

Who the hell do you want to kill? Isn't this an occasion?

Kaz says we can't do it for the first three days because most of the leaders will be under protection and they'll use Russia. That's what we're trying to avoid. 

Haha, fuck.

"So for the first three days we stay quiet and then we start?" Yes, but we have to be careful and watching the situation and the guard times and... Belarus, what are the times when Russia is completely out of control?

On the fourth day of the celebration.

"Great. We can use that to our advantage."

Wait a minute. You're not planning on hurting him, are you?

Belarus, if there's no other solution, the only way to free him is .......

Why are all the Dark Continent's people like this? Because they've never seen the sun. How the hell do they live like this? All the colors are dull, man. Even the grass is grayish-purple. Are you serious? Did they say on the fourth day? The hell? No way in hell I can wait that much or I can but I don't want Germany and the others have a nice vacation . I think I'll start my own plan. 

Can I go for a walk?" "Sure, but be careful," he smiled and turned to head back to the castle

 * The Runaway Crown Prince. So, who would have expected him to be on the Dark Continent? He's the son of a father, as they say. Haha, who would have guessed that my dear brothers are planning a coup against me. *