⁂ 1 ⁂

It was a Bright Monday morning and it was the year a new batch of student arrive at the Uni, the hall was packed with different student from different homes, personalities and so much more. The Principal, Mr. Solas climbed on stage and looked down on all the new students sitting, he tapped the microphone and spoke, "WELCOME NEW STUDENTS, I am your principal Mr. Solas, and I'm glad to have each and everyone of you attend my Uni" He said gladly, "Lets all get comfortable and get to know one another before we take you on a tour round our school" he said as he exits the stage.

All the new students gathered round each other trying to make new friends before getting into the normal school curriculum, at this point of time Eliot was trying to look for anyone up to his 'standards' to be-friend, as he walked around the hall, a guy ran past him as if someone was chasing him, sooner or later the guy who was chasing him bumped into Eliot, It was Marcus who was running away from Victor who had now bumped into Eliot.

 "HEY! are you crazy, can't you watch were your going?!" Eliot said in annoyance as he stood, Victor stood and attacked him the same way, " Who told you to get in the way of what i was doing" He said as Marcus just laughed at this scene, Eliot and Victor looked like they were about to throw hands, until Michael stepped in, "Hey calm down, it was an accident" he said trying to calm them down, "an accident that would have been avoided if this idiot was watching were he was going" Eliot said as Victor looked like he was going to punch him out the window, "Well ESCUSE ME fancy pants, the only idiot is the one who stands in one place without paying attention to their surrounding's" He said mockingly, Eliot was about to loose it before Michael separated them with his hands. 

"Look lets just start afresh, we just joined, we can start making enemies just because of a little accident, ill start first, I'm Michael and I'm 15 years old, and I'm going to the 10th grade" he said softly as Eliot and Victor calmed down, "well if everything is fine now, I'm Marcus and I'm 14 years old and I'm also heading to the 10th grade" Marcus stated, "Looks like were all heading to 10th grade" Eliot said in realization, "Well thats obvious" Victor said annoyingly  and Eliot stretched out his hand to shake Victor.

 "I dont like fighting, so lets just re-do this, I'm Eliot and I'm 15 years old", Victor paused for a moment and stretched out his hand and shook Eliot's hand, "I'm Victor, I guess...I'm also 15 years old" he said as they shook hands, "See that wasn't that bad, was it?" Michael said happily, "Well nice to meet you all" Marcus said pointing his fist out, they all understood and fist bumped each other in Unisom.

Soon after, Solas Stood on stage and announced that it would be time to take them around the school, they all looked at each other and smiled as the all headed for the exit doors of the hall. Solas was standing at the exit waiting for all the students to be ready, sooner or later they started the tour.