⁂ 2 ⁂

"OKAY STUDENTS, we are going to explore all the departments we have in this school, so if you like you could sign up and join anyone of them later after the orientation!" Solas announced as they walked down the hallway, the first department was the STEM department.

 "Okay students, this is the STEM department, which consisted of Science, Technology, engineering and Mathematics, so if you are intrested you can meat the leader of the STEM group, JULIEN!!" Sun called as a senior came towards us, "you called me sir?" Julien asked, "Yes, i needed them to see you so they wont get confussesd, students this is Julien, hes the smartest when it comes to science and math so he's the leader of the STEM department, so if you'd like to join, meet Julien" Sun said as he signals Julien so he can get back to work.

"He looks like a smart guy" Marcus said as they walked, "no shit sherlock" Victor said mockingly, "come on, cut Marcus some slack" Michael said as Victor just laughed, Marcus just rolled his eyes, knowing that this won't end, "I'd like to enter the STEM department" Eliot said, "same here, we can enter together" Michael said with a smile, sooner or later the made it to the next department, the Acting/Fashion department.

"This is the Acting/Fashion department, if you like to act or your into fashion designing or modeling, this is the best choice for you" Solas said as he pointed as the actors practiced for the play, everyone was amazed by how well they could preform, "SEBASTIAN!!!" Solas called, Sebastian heard the call and jumped of the stage and ran to his direction, "You called for me Mr. Solas?" he asked, "Yes I did, student this is the fabulous leader of this department, he is the one who designs all the clothing and writes down all the scenes, he is our best playwriter and actor, and he even models his own outfits, hes really good" he said as Sebastian was flattered, "I'm flattered Mr. Solas" Sebastien said as he walked back to the stage.

As they left the department, Eliot was just yapping about how he loved all the outfits made by Sebastian, "I need one of thoses outfits in my closet, There soooo Pretty!!" Eliot said as he just kept admiring it, "Yeah i also love the clothes, they look well made" Marcus said as Victor scoffed, "Yeah okay the clothes are nice and all, but how can he do all thoses things at once?" He asked, "I don't know, but he is really pretty, i mean, he looks like a pro" Michael said as they got to the next department.

They made it over to the Artist department and the crafters department. "This department is for all those rising artist and crafters, they arent the same thing but they are best when together, you can choose to either join the artist department or the crafters, the artist department creates banners, poster, announcement boards and any other decoration digitally or manually, while the crafters department created props for the school play and help design our school our way, and they work together to help the school plays most of the times" Solas said as they all looked at the room which was filled with paint, tools and other materials, "Uriel is the head of the artist department and Noah is the head of the Crafters department, there to busy creating and painting stuff for the school play so I can't distract them" Solas said as he pointed to both of them so they would know who is who.

As they left the department, they made it to the Sports department, "This is the sports department where you can choses what sport you wanna do, for thoses who like being outside or indoors, there is Athletics, Soccer, Basketball, Volleyball, Table tennis and much more, just take your pick, the leader of the Sports department in general is Xavier (Planet X 😈hehehehe)" He said as he signaled him and he waved back, "there are different parts of the sports department, so you could become the leader of the athletic team, soccer team or anything else" Solas said as he signaled every one to leave.

"know thats what I'm talking about" Marcus said gladly, "I will join soccer, basketball and volleyball" Victor said proudly as they all looked at him in confusion, "Umm.. no offence but how are you going to do all that?" Michael said in a concerned matter, "You don't think I'm capable" Victor said annoyed as he glared at Michael, "Is not that dumbass, hes just curious" Eliot said bonking Victors head, "Hey!" Victor said rubbing his head.