1

┌────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┐CHAPTER 1: Palm Woods

CHAPTER 1: Palm Woods

⁀➷

                    ❝WELCOME TO
Palm Woods, home of the future famous." Kelly says, introducing the four hockey players who were chosen by Gustavo Rocque to where they'll be staying.

Kendall's mother, Jennifer Knight, touches the palm tree on her right. "That's the first palm tree I've ever touched." She declares. "Every year, kids and parents from all over the world come looking for fame in tv, movies and music." Kelly adds, when Kendall notices a familiar child from a commercial. "Oh, hey! There's that funny kid from the juice box commercial." He points out to Tyler and his mother dragging him behind past them.

They all enter inside with Kelly informing them of all things that Palm Woods possesses. "You guys are gonna love it here. The rooms are clean, you're close to the studio and there's an amazing pool."

Once the boys heard the last word, they quickly dropped their bags on the floor and rushed out to the pool.

ᯓ★

"Okay, squirrels, i'm back. Let's see what you got." None other than Gustavo Rocque enters the studio where he left his girl band to continue on their new song. Take 3 was a successful girl band, which made Gustavo rely on them to finish the songs together and make him more money with it—which they always did.

"We haven't finished it, yet. But, we got little something." Alexandra turns around on her chair to face Gustavo. "All right. What are you waiting for then? Go, go, go!" He rushed them as the girls place their notebooks onto the table and rush into the booth.

"You three ready to rock?" Gustavo asks, his finger on the button for them to hear him inside the booth.

Layla nods. "You know it." Star adds, "Press soundtrack number 5." Alexandra instructs and Gustavo does so. The melody starts to play, him and the girls immediately feeling the rhythm.

[Star, Layla, Alexandra, All together]

Who shot ya? Who knocked ya? Point 'em out, let 'em know I'm coming for 'em.

Who said that? What hoodrat? Grab my coat, girl, I'm 'bout to clapback.

Ima knock 'em down like Muhammad Ali
Dropping like flies when I sting 'em with a bee

So who shot ya? 'cause I got ya
I won't let another ever run up on ya

For better or worse,