2

┌────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┐CHAPTER 2: Teen Crib

CHAPTER 2: Teen Crib

⁀➷

AFTER GUSTAVO forced the four boys to go into School of Rocque where he was the principal, it ended with them getting rid of every teacher. Gustavo didn't have a choice, but to expel them and send them off to Palm Woods school where Take 3 was also signed in.

Griffin called Gustavo and Kelly with their bands to a meeting, introducing  the ultimate teen crib.

"Look, it's—" Alex nudges her two friends and motions over to the swirly slide. "A swirly slide!" Carlos shouts out. "Cool, right?" Griffin asks, glancing down to the two bands and to his assistants. "Put the swirly slide in my office."

"Griffin, I don't know what this is, but I need to work with my Dogs on harmonies today, and Take 3 need to start making the choreography for I Can Be." Gustavo informs. "Change your plans. Our ancient Japanese founder, Mr. Fujizaki, wants to dump our music division." Griffin states, averting his glance to the right where the bands were. "But your girls and boys are going to change his mind."

"So, we all get to live in there?" Layla asks, motioning over to her band and to the boys with her finger. "Yes..." Griffin answers, making Star lift her eyebrow at him in a confusing way. There was no way she's going to live with some strangers in a same apartment. "for 2 hours, while the boys shoot a promotional video, surrounded by RCM/ CBT/ Global Net/ SANYOID products, which will show Fujizaki why our future rock stars are perfect for selling his blenders, plasma tv's and missile defence systems." Griffin adds and sits down while Gustavo grabs his head in distress.

"Oh, and do some interviews. You know, why they love to sing, why they wear that helmet," He motions over to Carlos as he holds his helmet in a exciting way. "why do they wear hoops bigger than their heads," He glances over to Star who scoffs in respond. "And why they love RCM/ CBT/ Global Net/ SANYOID arcade games, industrial-strength playground slides, and the new XZ5 micro laptop."

"And we can all wear bandanas, it could be our thing; Bandannas." James suggests, "I wear bandannas sometimes, but no way i'm wearing them everyday." Star says, still facing Griffin with her elbow rested on the table.

James leans back to his friends, "She loves bandannas!" he whispers to them happily, holding in his smile.

"Griffin, you can't keep coming into my studio every day and interrupting my training sessions." Gustavo states, "Yes, I can." Griffin replies, much to Gustavo's displeasure. "And do the interviews by the water. Fujizaki thinks water is lucky. It's weird."

"Fujizaki is also one step in the grave already." Alexandra mumbles and everyone nods, agreeing with her. "But you want a performance in the teen hangout crib thing." Kelly comments to which Griffin agrees. "And I need it in two days."