Chapter 7

My alarm went off and I turned it off. My bed is so comfy, how dare I leave it? I pulled myself out of bed and did morning stuff.

I picked out a supreme shirt, black ripped jeans and vans. Now, I have a problem with supreme, because it's a plain white t-shirt with their logo, which you could make yourself. But, I still buy it. I have no control over myself.

Grabbing my bag and phone, as I made my way downstairs, my mom called me over.

I made my way into the kitchen and saw her. 

"What's up" I asked. 

"Aiden, are you okay?" She asked. 

"Of course I'm okay, why wouldn't I be?" I asked.

She smiled, "Just wondering, now go to school." She said. 

I playfully rolled my eyes, "I was planning on skipping." I told her. She just laughed, knowing I would never do that.

I got into my car and drove to school. I saw Jaxon and went to him. "Hey man" He said. 

"Yo, What's poppin' ?" I said. 

"Wait, what the fuck? Did you just say 'yo, what's poppin' ?" He questioned laughing.

I laughed.

Someone had tapped my shoulder, I turned around to see Jade. "Hey, Tanner." She greeted.

I rolled my eyes. "I'll see you two love birds later" Jaxon winked and left.

"Can't get enough of me?" I asked. 

"You're so right! Oh, Aiden.. I am deeply in love with you and just can't leave you alone!" She said.

We walked together toward the school. As we walked up, people greeted us and stuff like that.

The bell rang as soon as we got inside. Jade looked at me, "See you later, Mortez." I said to her. 

"See ya, Tanner." And she walked off in the opposite direction.

-

I was at lunch with the guys, and they were talking about girls and some list thing. I wasn't really planning attention, so I went on my phone.

Should I give Crystal a chance? I thought. She's pretty nice and shit like that.  "Hi Aiden." A bunch of girls said, snapping me out of my thoughts. I nodded towards them, not really knowing what to say.

"What's up with that?" Mason asked. "Nothing?" I said, it was more of a question than a statement.

"You're fucking those girls aren't you?" Jaxon laughed. 

"They are pretty hot though." Kade stated. 

"No I'm not." I said.

"But aren't you with Emma?" Kade asked. 

"Nah, not anymore. We decided to stay friends but, you like her though, right?" I asked. Kade looked down and blushed.

Landon bursted out into laughter. Landon's laugh was hilarious, it always sounded like a normally sounding laugh and then it turned in a spray bottle laugh. Then, all of us started laughing.

"Aiden!" I heard someone called, I turned and saw Jade and my laughing died down. 

"What is it?" I asked as she walked toward me.

"Come with me" She demanded. 

"Nah, I'm good, thanks." And turned away from her. 

"Tanner, if you don't get the fu--" I cut her off.