Chapter 3

Aiden.

I placed my gym bag into my locker and closed it. Early practices freaking suck, I'm barley even awake when I get to school.

"What's up, Aiden?" Hunter said, leaning up against the locker beside me.

"Hunter do you have a different greeting?" I asked. Whenever he greets me, it's always 'what's up?'

He laughed at that. "Look Aiden, I'm just here to talk to you." He told me. I ran my hand through my sweaty hair, "Sure, what is it?"

"I want to talk about Jade" I groaned at the sound of her name. "I can tell you don't want me to talk about her" He laughed again.

I'll have to admit it, Hunter could be a decent human being.. Sometimes.

"No, I really don't." I rubbed my temples just thinking about her.

"Man, you gotta help me," He said out of frustration.

"Okay, what do you want me to do?" I asked, checking my phone seeing that were was a message from the group chat.

"Get Jade to break up with me." He said.

I started to laugh. I continued to laugh until there were tears. "I'm serious, Tanner!" I wiped the tears away, "Just break up with her? Talk to her about it, dude."

I started to walk away, "Bro, I'm dating Jade Mortez! I just can't break up with her!" I stopped walking.

"Yeah Hunter? That sounds like a you problem." And I left him.

-

"Psst!" I heard someone say behind me. I ignored it. Then they started poking my back.

I turned around and saw Jade smiling like a idiot. "What?" I snapped at her.

"Are you tutoring me today?" She asked. I turned away. She honestly could've asked me right after class.

She poked me again, "For fucks sake! Yes I am tutoring you today!" I yelled. This got the whole class's attention. "Mr. Tanner!" Ms. Taleli scolded me. I raised my hands in defence, "Sorry.."

"Thank you" She whispered. "Why you asking? I thought you didn't care"

"I do care," She snapped than paused "I just don't want to go for cheerleader auditions" She mumbled the last part.

"What?" I asked.

She looked at me and rolled her eyes "I just don't want to go for cheerleader auditions" She said clearly.

"Why? You're the hea-" She cut me off, like always.

"No, I mean look at failing freshman and sophomores try out, while I grade them to see if they can make it" She explained to me.

I raised my eyebrows than nodded "So what are you guys going to cheer for this year?" I asked.

"The soccer team..but the failures are doing the football team" She said picking at her nails.

Yeah, we had the best soccer team. We always win championships. Our football team, sucks ass though. And, we are more of a soccer school anyways.

"Oh, tha- wait" I smirked at her "Your cheering for me, for my team" I said.

She just shook her head "Yeah, yeah I know...I bet you would love to see me in my uniform, I look amazing in it. You're probably thinking about it right now.." She's so full of herself.

"In my nightmares actually."

"I so hate you" She mumbled.

"I so hate you too." I mocked her.