[A New Mission?! Operation: Er, Save Rukia!] o12

A/N: OMG YOU GUYS HERE IT IS AND I'M SO EXCITED BECAUSE I THINK YOU GUYS WILL LOVE IT AND HARASS ME FOR MORE BECAUSE ITS ONE THOSE CHAPTERS THAT WILL HAVE YOU BEATING ME WITH STICKS BECAUSE I'M A MEAN AUTHOR FOR DOING THAT TO YOU. Anyway, I hope you guys like ittttttt and I'm sorry for the longest wait ever and sorry for any typos I didn't catch C: 

 DISCLAIMER: I do not own the canon characters. 

____________________________________________________________

"Those in favor of restocking Chappy the Rabbit Soul Candy Dispenser, raise your hands,"

Twelve hands shot up into the air at the SWA meeting and then an awkward silence rolled on at the twelfth hand.

"Uh, Akane-san?"

"Yes, Vice-President?"

"May I ask why you have both of your hands up?"

"You see, Nanao, I decided I'd vote for Rukia on her behalf since she is currently on a mission in the World of the Living and I know she would of voted for Chappy if she were here now."

There were hums and silent nods of agreement around the table and prominent giggles coming from Rangiku and Momo.

"Then its settled," Nanao announced, slamming her book down on the table in confirmation.

I stretched my arms and let out a relieved sigh. "Thank goodness! I was thinking we'd have to keep that stupid duck dispenser, Yuki, forever!"

"Well, Chappy is the most popular on the market," Momo commented and Rangiku gave a nod. "They're really not that easy to come by."

"And Yuki is the second most popular," Rangiku pointed out.

"Bunnies are much cuter than ducks though!" I pouted, "At least that's what I think."

"Everyone, our next meeting will be next week, same time. Our topic of discussion that day will be a new location for our Headquarters."

There were smiles, nods, and goodbyes to Nanao's final announcement as the women started to file out of the room.

Nanao is the Vice-Present of the Shinigami Women's Association. She is both the spokesperson, representative, and handles the budget of the group. If there was a budget of course.

Yachiru is the President of SWA and unfortunately controls the funds of the group. Hence why I said if there was a budget because Yachiru uses all the money on toys and snacks for herself.

The rest of the members consist of high-ranking Soul Reapers. Our group consists of the only two female captains, the six female lieutenants, a third seat, and an unseated officer. Captain Unohana, Captain Soifon, Isane, Momo, Nanao, Rangiku, Yachiru, Kiyone, Rukia, and myself.

"Akane-chan~! I'm heading back now~!"

I squinted my eyes accusingly at her, "By 'back', do you mean drinking?"

"Well of course! There's no way I'm going back to the mountains of paperwork hidden beneath the sofa!"

I shook my head as I watched her walk off towards the 8th Division to drink with Shunsui, Nanao beside her, scolding her along the way. 

I really didn’t want to head back to the office yet, so I flash stepped my way to Hokutan, District 3 of the Western Rukongai. It was where Kaien, Rukia, and I trained a few times on Mt. Koifushi.

I picked a tree to lounge under and set my gaze to the sky. Some things have changed in the past few years. I was now around 150 years old and I still have my position as second lieutenant of the 10th Division. The only reason for that is Kiyone and Sentaro were promoted and now both share 3rd seat. My assistance wasn’t needed there with those two loyal loud mouths. That, and Rukia was still in the 13th Division, unseated, but completely capable of keeping Kiyone and Sentaro in line and taking care of the Captain. The only reason Rukia was still unseated is because of Byakuya's influence.