CHAPTER THIRTEEN: TRAPPED

The next day, Y/n arrived at the HYBE building alongside her fellow members, the chatter of excitement and nervous energy buzzing around them as they prepared for another day of practice and promotions. Y/n kept her head down, hoping to avoid any unwanted encounters, especially with Jungkook. The memory of their last interaction still stung, and she was determined to keep her distance.

As she walked toward the canteen, her stomach churned with a mix of anxiety and anticipation. Just as she rounded the corner, she caught sight of Jungkook striding toward her, his expression dark and stormy. Panic surged through her as she realized he was coming straight for her.

Before he could reach her, Y/n quickly slipped into the canteen and sat down with her members, forcing a smile as they chatted animatedly about their upcoming schedules. She could feel Jungkook's gaze burning into her from the other side of the room, and her heart raced as he rolled his eyes in frustration.

"Y/n, are you okay?" Minji asked, noticing the tension in her friend's demeanor.

"I'm fine," Y/n replied, trying to sound more convincing than she felt. She didn't want to share the details of her conflict with Jungkook—not yet, anyway.

Jungkook lingered at the entrance, clearly agitated. He looked around the canteen, searching for her amidst the crowd. When he finally spotted her, his expression hardened. Y/n couldn't help but feel a shiver of fear run down her spine, but she forced herself to look away and focus on her friends.

"Let's grab some food," Jiwoo suggested, attempting to lighten the mood. The girls nodded in agreement, and Y/n stood up with them, eager to escape the tension.

Y/n tried to focus on her meal with the girls, but the tension from her confrontation with Jungkook hung in the air like a thick fog. Her heart raced as she felt his eyes on her from across the canteen, waiting for a moment when she would be alone. She could sense his frustration, and it made her stomach churn with unease.

After finishing her meal, the girls returned to the practice room, filled with excitement and energy. Y/n, however, found it hard to concentrate. The choreography felt like a blur as she replayed the argument with Jungkook in her mind. She knew he was waiting for the right opportunity to confront her again, and the thought made her stomach knot.

Y/n was walking towards the bathroom during her break when suddenly, a hand grabbed her arm, pulling her into a dark, empty closet room. Panic surged through her as she turned to see Jungkook's furious expression.

"Jungkook! Let me go!" she begged, but he didn't listen. He dragged her inside and slammed the door shut, locking it behind him. The air felt heavy with tension as he pinned her against the wall.

"You think you can block me and run off to other guys without consequences?" Jungkook shouted, his voice echoing in the small space. Y/n's heart raced as she struggled to push him away, but he held her firmly in place.

"Please, stop! Someone might see!" she cried, her voice trembling.

"Does it look like I care?" he snapped, his eyes blazing. Before she could react, he pulled out his phone, swiping through his photos until he stopped at one that made her stomach drop.

"Look at this," he demanded, shoving the phone in her face. It was an explicit photo of her from a night they had shared—one she had never consented to being taken. Shock coursed through her, and tears welled up in her eyes.

"Jungkook, how could you?" she whispered, her voice barely audible. "You said you loved me! How could you do this?"

He smirked, a twisted satisfaction in his expression. "Love? You think love means I just let you do whatever you want? You're mine, Y/n, and I'll show you just how serious I am about that."