Love fool

Everything is fucking gone, I shout. I can hear my own damn echo. I mean fuck. Sorry, Cam and Skye I'm usually never like this but everything is getting more fucked by the minute. Damn it, it's/ everything is gone. One teeny warning would've been nice. I pace around outside. Cam gets us into the country club. Thanks man, I owe you one like whatever you want. Could I cash in now? Of course. Relax, let go and relax. Drink some tea or something but calm down, please. This is my calm. We're doomed. Oh not you Cam Cameron, I'll give you an escape pod you've earned it for dealing with our crazy. He laughs and closes the door behind me. You're usually way calmer, or at least less- Tyrannical. Good word, I was gonna say insane. I smile at him. There's only so much a person can take. I don't know, maybe it's not so bad. No it is, Olivia has officially ruined my life. She got Levi to break up with me, over something so insane. Something she did. What was it? You'll get bummed out let's just have fun and I promise to clean up any mess they make. I really like that promise. Good, because I really plan to keep it.

I walk off when they started playing truth or dare and Belly asked what was wrong with me? I probably should've chosen dare. But Noah called and I considered myself thankful. You wanna talk about it, he asks? No, I wanna get laid. I haven't been in months. Levi is out of question, I never want anything to do with him anymore even if he does come to his senses it's too late. I wish he would've believed me the first time around. It doesn't matter anyway, he's moved on. I have to move on too. But you love the guy. It's more like I don't hate him. I'm angry but at the end of the day it's his sister. If Belly said anything I would back her up in a heartbeat. Yea but Isabel doesn't have a tendency to lie. His decision was his to make, I have to respect that. Honestly as long as they don't tell anyone and rumors don't swell around, I'll leave it alone. I thought you were angry. Well right now I'm sleepy, once I'm full of caffeine I'll be out for blood again don't worry. But seriously are you ok? No, not at all. I told her stop and she didn't and now Levi hates me. I guess I should've slept with her. That still would hurt you. Levi thinks I did it to get back at him, and not only does he think I came onto his sister he thinks I sexually assaulted her. I'm- I just I can't be with someone who wouldn't move mountains for me. So how big of mountain we talking? Mount Everest or, Noah asks playfully while dragging out the r. However big of mountain hearing my side is. I wasn't even hostile towards, I was calm and scared. He just yelled at me. Two days ago nothing was wrong with me and now I'm the cheating psycho who belongs on a list. He's the cheating psycho. I can't blame him, but- my voice breaks and I sigh. I was never interested in sex, it was something that would happen when it happened. I wouldn't even romanticize my first time on my honeymoon on a tropical paradise. It would just happen, I would just know. I don't know, Noah. You're seeming like the better choice each second. Well I've tried to tell you, you just don't listen. We both laugh and Taylor calls me. Gotta go, I'm gonna hear a riveting conversation about how I should've told Belly the literal second it happened. Ok, I'll see you around? Maybe I could visit tomorrow don't get your hopes up. Too late, man. Alright, love you good night. Love you too, night. I hang up and walk back over there. You were talking to wLevi, Belly asks. I knew she knew. No, we broke up last night. That sucks, why? Must I really say it? I'm just having a hard time believing you've been telling everyone but me, I thought we were good. Way to make it about you, like always. What does that mean? Hey, Taylor interjects. Let's not fight. I'm sorry, Belly. It's not about you, I'm just angry I guess. With good reason. Ok, but like you guys have to promise to not tell mom. Like seriously. She'll chop someone's head off and then chop mine off for not telling her. I won't tell her, unless it becomes a problem. It won't. You ok? I will be, I just need time. Well good night, I love you. Love you guys too, good night. We all fall asleep and I was woken up last. Again, not a morning guys but I would've at least woken up before Steven or Taylor.