V

"So...around what age do you think you started getting worked up so easily?" I asked, rasping the end of the pen across my lips before biting on it.

"I dunno, maybe 13." He bluntly replied, sitting next to me on his black leather couch.

He's been very patient with me, I've already talked about a lot of his childhood to try and determine the source of his anger. He seems touchy about bringing up his mother or father so I try to refrain from talking about them unless needed to. We did a few exercises to see how he would react in certain situations and he responded well for the most part.

"Okay and do you realize you have a problem, and if so do you want to change?" I smiled, and he rolled his eyes.

"Yeah I guess I can be a little too rough at times.." He smirked and I gulped. I toyed with a strand of hair once again feeling uncomfortable.

"Why do you do that?" I quipped, no longer staying quiet.

"Do what?" He smiled keenly, toying at my emotions.

"Purposely try to make me feel uncomfortable." I rolled my eyes and he ran his hand over his chest and it just hit me that he was still shirtless.

Damn.

"Quite the opposite actually." He purred, the proximity between us slowly dissipating. Before I could tell him to scoot back, he galavanted off into the kitchen, grabbing a large bottle of red wine and pouring it into a tall glass. He came back over to me, handing me the wine I did not ask for.

What did Harry not understand about me taking my job seriously?

"Are you serious? Drinking with a client on the job? You're hilarious, really." I rolled my eyes and took a small sip before holding it out to give it back to him. He crossed his arms and shook his head playfully, refusing to take the drink back.

"You're not on 'the job' though." He smirked.

"Well we are going to pretend I am since its professional and strictly business only. Basically a rescheduled appointment since I'm not coming over Monday." I wasn't going to let him sway me so easily.

"Why not?" He frowned sounding slightly disappointed.

"Because.. you chose to reschedule the session for tonight instead. You said you 'needed to talk.'" I began to wonder if he just wanted me here to keep him from being bored while his playtoy 'Tiff' is away at work.

"We both know the real reason I wanted you here." He purred, and I found myself sipping on the wine to cure my nerves. Fuck.

"Why did you want me here? Because I'm definitely not sleeping with you if that's what you're implying." I snapped, rolling my eyes so he could clearly see.
After pouring himself an even larger amount of wine he sashayed over to his smooth dark leather couch and sat next to me.

"I want to get to know you, Lennon Primm. And don't roll your eyes at me again." His facial features hardened, he seemed completely serious.

"You cannot tell me what to do, I am your counselor, you should be taking my orders." I've never had a patient so hard headed.

He grabbed my face with his immense hand, forcing me to look into his viridescent irises. His eyebrows were furrowed, and boy he looked angry.
I became very nervous, afraid he would hurt me in some way and that no one would come to save me; and if they did? I would surely be fired once Margot found out I was drinking wine with a client.

I trembled in his wake, wanting to rip his calloused hand from my jaw but it stayed there.. Just grasping my face so he could glare into my eyes. I began to reach up and place my hand around his to take it off, but he pulled my face forward and our lips enveloped into a kiss.