VI

I gasped, staring blankly at my phone screen? Why is he trying so hard to turn me on? He knows damn well it's working. What was I supposed to say to that? Should I play along? Fuck I wanted this so badly, but it's so wrong. He's so much older than me and he's a client.

Lennon Primm:
4:50 PM-
I won't curse anymore.

Harold Styles:
4:51 PM-
Cursing is for special occasions only, kitten. Intense pain, or intense pleasure.

I leaned my head back and closed my eyes to the seductive text, soaking in his every word. He was so intriguing, and it made heat grow between my thighs.

Lennon Primm:
4:51 PM-
Mhm. Why do you keep calling me that?

I loved and hated every part of this, I wanted it but I knew it was wrong.

Harold Styles:
4:53 PM-
Because I like it. I have to go, I'm going to be at the gym releasing stress. If you decide you'd like to come over and strip for me don't be shy to call.(; See you tomorrow little girl.

'Little girl?' He's only like 10 years older than me. I roll my eyes, wishing I could race over there right now and do exactly as he suggests. But I refrain from doing so.

I wonder what he has in store for tomorrow.

***

*Bang! Bang! Bang!*

My eyes jolted open to the sound of pounding on my front door.

"Who is it?" I called out in a raspy, almost inaudible voice.

The banging continued and I groaned, rolling out of bed and putting on a pair of comfy shorts. I slowly made my way to the door, peeking through the peephole at a very handsomely dressed Harry. I gasped, looking over at the clock on the wall that read 11:37 AM.

I sighed, not even going to glance at my unruly hair and over sized t-shirt.

I opened the door hesitantly, expecting a horrified reaction to make its way across Harry's figure.

"Lennon, you look stunning." He smirked, practically inviting himself inside.

His beautiful green eyes scanned my home, his large hands raking over different surfaces. I huffed and closed the front door with my foot, making my way to the kitchen to brew some coffee.

"Ms. Primm I must say your house is lovely. And your attire even lovelier." A coy smile spread its way across his pink lips and goosebumps rose on my exposed legs.

"Very funny. You should've called before coming over. I'm a late sleeper." I started up the coffee maker and stood on my tip toes trying to grab a mug from the top shelf.

"I wanted it to be a surprise. Besides, I'm glad I did, I get to see you in your natural habitat." He walked over to me, grabbing my favorite pink polka-dotted mug from the top shelf. I felt my face flood with crimson and I grabbed the mug from his masculine hands.

"Thank you," I smiled softly.

"You can help yourself to some coffee while I get dressed. Where are we going?" I asked and he cooly grabbed one of my hands in his and kissed it softly. I wanted to roll my head back and let him flood my neck with more cerise marks, yet I pulled my hand away shyly and smiled, trying to keep my composure.

"That is also a surprise, kitten." His irises blazed with mischief and I shook my head, turning the other way and making my way to my room to get dressed.

Harry's POV-

She made her way down the hallway, and I couldn't pull my eyes away from her long exposed legs. She disappeared into a room, which I expected was hers, closing the door almost completely behind her. Almost.